Denied Dr.Pepper 10's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dr.Pepper 10, Mar 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Pepper 10

Dr.Pepper 10 Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    DrPepper10
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:43085888
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Did not harass anyone after first warning.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Alright, I was playin some TTT talkin with buddys and chillin. I called the admin a sir, he/she got mad for not using proper pronouns and said "SHE!!"
    I called him/her alex to poke fun at a bit, and was kicked rightfully so. I came back, appologised, and muted him/her so I didnt have any further trouble. I got curious Beacase I dont know alot of trannys and asked if he/she was post op or pre, and he/she banned me...
    That was not harrasment, I was asking a question, not offencive at all, and he/she knows that. I dont have pics, just look in logs for yourself.
    I love this server but this is pretty pathetic. Alice, It was an honest question, asking someone if they are pre or post op is not harassment and you know that.​

2. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

DrPepper1.jpg
    DrPepper2.jpg

I had very good reason to believe that what you said went beyond "curiosity", seeing as you were quick to call me a "fucking tranny" and laugh at the mention of the subject over mic. You have a very excessive history of harassment, and your behavior shows that you haven't taken the lesson of these punishments to heart. I will not be lifting the ban that was issued, and your appeal is denied. Good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.