Approved Dr.Death's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dr.Death, Apr 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Death

Dr.Death VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dr. Death
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:79990874
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned by That One White Guy for mass rdm x3. I believe that at most I should have only gotten one slay. So what started it out was when someone started sniping people outside the D room on 67th way. Huss started hiding and not IDing bodies saying that it was coming from down the hallway. I proceeded to kill the guy down the hallway and he was innocent. That was the first report. Then when I was trying to kill Huss for calling out an inno I got someone in the crossfire. This person did not report me (I'm guessing they knew it was crossfire). At that point I knew I was going to be karma banned based on my low karma from the previous rounds. Then Huss ran away and tried to say he was proven. My other detective buddy confirmed what I was saying about Huss not being proven by saying that Huss kosed a t after my detective buddy had killed him. So I started kosing Huss again. Huss then reported me for shooting him in the hallway when I first shot him. When I died, I asked That One White Guy if I could leave until the next map so I didn't get karma banned and I could explain what happened since he didn't think I had a valid reason to kos/shoot at Huss.
    I then got karma banned and tried to add That One White Guy on steam but he was offline in steam and I couldn't explain it. I then went to check my bans on the forums to make sure I didn't get banned and I saw this ban.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    @That One White Guy and his admin @Cafedemocha
    @Husshuss was there too.​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Give me a moment to gather my evidence.

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Heyo @Dr.Death

Lets get right into why I banned you on East 2.

[​IMG][​IMG]

For this report here you don't remember why you killed him, I tried messaging you about it but you never responded.

[​IMG]

With this report, you killed Mt007agnt for Huss saying " They were getting shot from down the hallway" This is not a valid KOS as it is not one of the ones shown
    bandicam 2017-04-29 11-47-00-341.jpg
    Also, in this case Huss never said KOS or kill whoever is in the hallway. If he had said those words, we wouldn't be here but sadly he didn't. So this was RDM #2

[​IMG]

For this one, you started shooting Huss for the false KOS, but unfortunately he never called the KOS so this warrented your Mass RDM X3

Since you have a clean history besides the karma bans as of recently, I will accept this appeal but you will be serving 3 slays. I will also not be voiding this ban either.
    Message me on steam once you can hop on as I see you are still playing.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Not Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.