Denied doublerainbow's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by doublerainbow, Mar 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    doublerainbow
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:73532644
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I know I have no excuse to be unbanned but im pretty sure i left in round over which i have been told is not a full round and therefore the ban is just. I am posting this appeal because a mod told me if you can post a appeal respectfully then it will maybe be accepted. I know what i did was wrong but i even payed the t i rdmed (rice) twice the amount of one t round too make sure i would not ruin his gameplay. thank you for your time
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None.​

2. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

You are currently banned from west by urisk2 and east by Linkthedinosaur for 2 offenses of RDM and leave in 7 hours. They will respond at their nearest convenience. Remember that if you are slain you must stay the entire round or else you will be banned for RDM and leave. While you wait out your appeal feel free to play on east 2 and west 2.

3. Noodles

Noodles Chubble do it for the girls ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O) VIP

Rdming me? Or the other rice?

4. Linkthedinosaur

Linkthedinosaur Self Proclaimed Master of the No Scope VIP

Well honestly, I was going to unban who. But seeing that you were banned twice in the same day is REALLY suspicious. You also told me while playing that you had to leave to take a shower, which is the EXACT same story you told urisk in your other appeal. Unfortunatly, I will DENY this appeal. Feel free to play on the other 2 servers you weren't banned from.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.