Denied Doomguy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Doomguy, Mar 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doomguy

Doomguy VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Doomguy
    Your Steam ID:
    deathstrike445467
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I have been playing for a while and I have stayed for slays in the past
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have been playing on the server for a while now, and I cannot remember how I was banned. I assume I killed an innocent and left before I could be punished. I do not remember. It may also be my brother was playing on my account and he killed someone and left, therefore if that is the case, I did not do the deed, my brother did. I know this is not an excuse, but it is an explanation at least.​

2. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Hi Doomguy!

You were banned by Black Rabbit for RDM and Leave on East 2 yesterday. He'll respond at his earliest convenience.

Remember that you are responsible for any actions done on your account, and I recommend at least logging out of Steam before allowing your brother onto your computer (or teach him the rules!) in order to prevent such an issue again.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Black Rabbit will answer as soon as he can. Meanwhile, your SteamID is incorrect. This is your actual Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42964400

In the meantime, enjoy playing on our other 3 servers for the time being.

4. Black Rabbit

Black Rabbit I'm a Villain! VIP

Hi Doomguy, I had banned you on assault the other day as you had left after RDMing someone without responding to your report. As you're still able to play the other servers I'm going to have to Deny this based on the fact that you're in charge of keeping your account. I'm sorry to do this, but lessons are learned by past mistakes. If you so wish I can go back through the logs and find the RDM for you, but it may take a while - I'll leave this open for a while in case you respond stating you wish to see it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.