Don't ask for who the bell tolls, it tolls for thee

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Pacifist, May 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

You're one of the most chill people dude.
    I fuckin' love just hanging out in your channel.
    Keep being good at tf2.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

GREAT SHIT IM WRITING A SONG ABOUT THIS EVENT. BUCKLE UP BOYS, CANCER INVASION COMING SOON.

But I knew this was coming recently. Pacifist you were a hard working mod, you were mod for the longest time, and you were admin for quite the time too. Recap, you were staff for a while and you ran your course in history to be the shittiest memester ever, but a pretty dope admin. And btw dude I'll take you up on that some day. Funny thing is I shoot fish all the time with my shotty

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Thank you so much Pacifist. You don't give yourself enough credit. I wouldn't of had it any other way.
    The ride was great and I'm glad I got to witness it :)

Take care and I'm sure this won't be the last we hear from each other.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Glad to know I was real. But listen up now cause heres the deal. I thank you for your time as admin, hope life goes great. Ill get to play soon, play TF2 with ya mate. *drops mic*

But seriously dude, im gonna miss you. You inspired me for what i would want to be as an admin, a chilled out dude who knows when to take charge but stay in that cool stage where people will listen, even when your kidding. I've been waiting to respond to this because I went digging through my screenshots for one thing. And I finally found it.
    Inkedbandicam 2017-05-02 18-23-02-717_LI.jpg

Take care with the real life. McDonalds is always hiring just to let you know!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

man of my word, one song like u asked (ye i read ur mind)

• Winner Winner x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.