Don't ask for who the bell tolls, it tolls for thee

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Pacifist, May 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hey what's up people. Look at me, when I say that I had a good ride here I mean it. All of you are great, and I loved my position as admin so much. People always shot for it, they always make a fool of themselves and show that they want it for some self interest bullshit. Look at me, i'm not that person. I wanted to become an admin because I was passionate about these servers and I figured I could do something to make it better. I never set out to take my goal by the horns, rather I just did the best I could do as a moderator. Seriously, if any of you aspiring moderators want some advice, just do the best you can do and hope for the best. Don't be a try hard because that never works out well.

So why resign? If I love it so much why resign? Honestly, I need to focus on other things. My life is at a point where I need to be thinking about my future, my job and my family. I don't have the luxory of being able to sit around at a computer all day and pretend to be in charge. I'm wasting the potential of another admin to take my spot and to do better than me. I'm not going to say I was a good admin, I like to think I was but hey, some people say I was, others don't. Also I still plan to stick around. I will go back to the way I was before I was a moderator, not so toxic but still myself. Don't let me fall guys, keep hitting me up and keep talking to me. Let me be there for you and let me continue to play these rockin servers!

Tags down below. Look guys here is the thing, I have a lot of fucking people to tag so this may take up some room. Please just chill. Look for your name and be like "aw he tagged me!" or cry that I didn't. If I didn't tag you it's because I probably don't care about you. More likely is that I just forgot.

• Friendly Friendly x 45
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

f

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

@Agent A - You were a good admin and great substitute for my lead admin when I needed you. The work you do for this community is unprecedented. Seriously
    dude, you make us other admin's dicks look small
    @Python~ - Dude, we cool. You got to stop triggering staff though, I know it's fun but damn dude come on. Just be chill homie lmao
    @Pandora? - Idk if or when you'll see this but you are honestly my hero. I miss you so much. You were a great admin, a great friend and even
    though we don't talk that much, I hope I did you proud or whatever.
    @Falcor - A good lead admin. Seriously, I have no idea why you went for me or why you thouhgt i'd be good at admin. You had faith in me when others were doubtful
    and I have to say that I am really thankful that you gave me this shot. I hope you can forgive me for taking you on a rollercoaster ride.
    @AnarkisT - Stop getting so triggered homie, it's just tf2 lmao.
    @Solar - You sound like vinesauce joel, seriously rate agree if you agree with me here. Anyways man, you are a great admin and I respect you. Great moral
    compass and even better friend. Got the heart of a pussycat and the grace of a lion. :)
    @PanzerShrimp - Sike that's the wrong number. (you are weird, but I like that so hell ya dude keep doing you)
    @Graze - He believed in me despite not believing in me before. Such a great guy, honestly wouldn't mind if you did that admin thing again.
    @Giraffe - Holy shit dude, I took over your team and I hope I did you good. I'm going to make sure that I stay with the team you and I created,
    hopefully then it doesn't get ruined by some random dude who steps up and has no idea what a meme really is.
    @Chastity4lyfe - The mom of my team. You are probably one of the most talented moderators I have ever met. Like no joke, I don't regret having you transfered to my team
    and I hope I did better than your old admin Diekasta :sneaky:
    @BioHazard - Too good at this game ffs, i'll still play with you but lol you don't check the forums haha.
    @Toest - My first pickup. You scared the shit out of me so many times with those reports but hell, good job man. You pulled through and you are one of the best
    moderators on my team. I honestly can't say this enough to you. You are my legacy, don't fuck this up!
    @Lord Of Chaos - You're cool. Please don't die again seriously. Fun to play with in game and we can always reminces about sniz the hacker and ghosting.
    @That One White Guy - Give up rapping. Just kidding man, you are the realest guy I know around here and I think you should know that. I wish you luck compadre, still gonna play tf2 tho ya?
    @Hyper - You make no sense to me most of the time. When you start talking my mind goes blank. Love you though man, hopefully you still come around.
    @Acnologia - Good luck on trial phase man. Hopefully you make it this time and don't fuck yourself. I got faith.
    @Robokiller87 - Good MC admin honestly. Even better forum admin honestly. probably a troll too but hey whatever.
    @Mellow - I believed in you homie. I always knew you'd go far. It's strange that not too long ago I trained you in the ways of being a moderator and answered your questions.
    You're a good lead, and you'll keep making the hard decisions.
    @Elvis - we dont talk much but you cool af so don't go quiting on me.
    @Chris. - Stop being so clingy. jk homie, ily. Good moderator, great pickup and honestly just sad that I didn't get to know you better... or see your face
    @Slap - Great mod, just wish you would stop with the alchohol. Hmu whenever you want and we can chat idegaf
    @DieKasta - Oh shit waddup. Thanks for being there for me and just being a cool dude to speak to in general.
    @Opalium - Best lead admin this server had, he did stuff that no other lead admin would. Falcor if you are reading this just ignore this ok thx.
    @Alpha Wolfy - You'll come back and you'll do it again. Either way, I hope i'm there when you do. Good luck friendo, and hope we meet down the line.
    @QSO beasty - Fucking goofball.
    @Trevor ッ - I always thought that chicks were going to be your downfall. Guess not. You turned out to be a great homie and I can't wait till you return.
    @Onion - *Rates Brazil*. Nah dude, you are a good mod and I'm happy you are back. Maybe this time you wont leave me.
    @Mr. Disco - Nice van homie. Want to go shotgun fishing? I'll be at your place in 3 minutes with my sister/wife and we can go drink beer and listen to
    ELO and just shoot the shit. By shit I mean fish ayy lmao.
    @Kyül - We are still homies idk why you act like we aint. Come hit me up when you want to talk because I don't have to be an admin anymore and shit like that aaaa.
    @Luna - You are a great kid. Honestly, wish I got to know you better. For real dude, stay cool.
    @SageConquer - Loser. Come back seriously we all want you here.
    @Machinekiller00 - He's banned but that's not going to stop me lmao. You were a good admin.
    @lil f - Hey french toast. You are a good toast. Seriously, I hope we can hang out more now. Don't you forget about me now.
    @Simply - Pika look at me when I say this, you are a homie and I wish you the best of luck man. We should still play TF2 together and ttt and shit but yeah,
    you got so upset when I told you this and I don't want to make you sad. Just be cool homie.

• Friendly Friendly x 21
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Hell yeah, you can count on it.
    Love ya Paci, I remember when we both were just regular forum users and used to chill on the Shoutbox. It was great to see you return as mod, even train with you. It felt even better when you got admin and the respect you truly deserved.
    Adios, and don't be a stranger.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Haha, everyone else in the team saw it when you spent 20 minutes on a "Be right back in a minute guys!"

Shame you're resigning, you were a great erm... space filler I guess :D Going to be missed dude

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

Sad to see you resign. Not too long ago I asked you many questions and I honestly don't believe I'd be where I currently am if it wasn't for your help. You, alongside, many others have helped me a lot and I'll always appreciate that. Our talks have always been either funny, informative or generally just nice to have. Thanks for everything and good luck with your real life adventures.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Wrong luna >.<

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

Take care Paci, thanks for your work as an admin. (y)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

glad you got sick of the admin team too :)

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  10. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

F my man.
    I will miss you.
    But you didn't tag me FeelsLeftOutMan

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

^
    You were always my homie. Shit got complicated, but I never lost any respect or stopped caring. Youre my man. Talk to ya.

12. Senpai Reich

Senpai Reich THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING A STAFF MEMBER VIP

Pacifist,

We had a few interactions, not much, but I thought you were honestly a cool dude. You stood out, and made quite a positive impact on this community.
    I'm sure your box squad won't be the same without you as their main admin man, but I respect your decision to resign, considering how hard it may have been.
    Best of luck on your ambitions, hope to catch you hanging around ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

I'm glad I got to see part of you growing up. You have a lot of potential.
    Good luck :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

*rates sad*

Tbh famalama, even though you only trained me for like.. an hour? I don't even know lmao..

Anywho, you training me gave me both confidence and taught me a lot about being a moderator, thanks for that and everything else you've done for the community.
    Please make a funny meme someday yeh? kthxbai

• Like Like x 1
  15. Salem

Salem VIP

#ripallthemichiganders

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

It was fun :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Slap

Slap Dont steal my cheerios VIP

*looks at new posts*
    Hm whats this?
    *clicks post*
    Nope

• Like Like x 1
  18. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Awh man. This saddens me mate. You did a real good job in your time here. I hope to see what you can do in the time to come as well. Peace out man.

• Like Like x 1
  19. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I'm proud to have seen you as an admin. The guy that was once regarded as a troublemaker in the community ascending to an admin position. You did good work man and I'm hoping that standard you have here never changes. Hope you do well and good luck with your future endeavors man. Peace.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Ciao amigo. I'm glad to be part of this second go at being staff (from trial moderator to admin). Take care, man, and good luck on your future endeavors. I'm still around if you ever want somebody to talk to.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.