Donator Begging Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by RhazhBash, Mar 31, 2015.

1. jshore

jshore VIP

just give me it little bitch

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Ata47

Ata47 Mars Rover Banned VIP

literally my life

3. silverstevie

silverstevie Supporter

Ok so I'll actually give some fairly good shit. Sit back and relax.
    I currently live in Turkey. For thoes of yall that don't follow world politics, Turkish 'Dollar'(TRY) is absolute shit. Purchasing power, ie what 1 TRY can buy me in Turkey is the same as 1 USD in the US, or a Euro in Europe. Current exchange rate as of today is 20 USD for 100 TRY. I can't afford to drop that type of money on the server, even if I truly want to (I do).
    So why can I not? Yesterday I was hungry, decided to go see what I can prepare. I have only a hotplate to cook on and nothing else. I look in my pantry and my fridge, I have black tea, sugar, flour, a tiny bit of oil, some cheese from too long ago that seemed ok, and some water. I had one cup of water left. We cannot drink Tap water here, did it once. ONLY ONCE. I still regret that week of living in the shitter. It was so bad that week I put my pillow next to the bathroom door and slept there. Really needed that toilet.
    Now why is one cup of water important? Im fucking hungry. I decided to see if it is possible to make 'fried bread' : Flour+All my water -> Fry on hotplate with the little oil I had left, and to make it taste good some cheese that might be rotten.
    Wanna see the end result? http://prnt.sc/kbhmpi
    It turns out either the flour thing wasn't fully cooked or the cheese was bad, I have had the shits all day.
    Also it seems raw flour is just as dangerous as raw eggs, so if all of a sudden I just dissapear, assume the worst.

So why go through this when I can buy a kebap delivered for 4 TRY (0.82 USD, 0.71 EUR, 0.63 GBP)? Good question.
    I have no cash to spare.
    Now I managed to get $20 USD today, and went and restocked on food. but considering this, how can I afford to donate to SGM?
    SGM helps keep me sane, won't anyone want to help me remain as sane as I am? ( I understand I'm going slightly mad ) #Queen

(I have ended up on the toilet 4 times while trying to type this out, and im a fast typer- no way I can afford to go buy some anti-shitting drugs)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

this guy gets it

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. silverstevie

silverstevie Supporter

I must say Snowflake, didnt expect it, but wrote that post to humor a few people. Thanks soo much! :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

bro hes chill get him to fucking vip lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Okay I'll give it a go hold up

My sister's boyfriend's brother's cat's fish's friend named Garry, and he had this 9th cousin stubbed his toe, then he asked his 9th cousin Garry (got hit by a car) tell this fish to tell his cat to tell his owner's brother's girlfriend that I would need Gold to save them from their car accident

That seem good?

• Confusing Confusing x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Good enough for a first attempt, I expect more next time.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Guys... just use copy + paste. :sleep:

10. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Predated

Predated VIP

I just spent my last 20$ on upgrading someone, plz help me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Hey I'm #F2P pls just gimme Legendary bcz if u gimme vip im gonna get mad.

(everyone in TF2)

14. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

fuck guys.. my 3rd cousin, twice removed, just stubbed his toe, probably. Medical bills are through the roof and my family is being torn apart by loan sharks... The only thing I have left in life is serious TTT.. If you could find it in your heart to help me out, please give me Elite

@Snowflake❄️ :)

• Creative Creative x 1
  16. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Lmao

17. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

Vip+ or ima rdm you.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Prisma

Prisma That one person who doesn't do a thing. VIP Bronze