Dolls vs Teenroom

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Shaddoll, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

I think teen room is a cursed map. Actually getting around the map and being able to use the air shaft and "invisible" ladders, is nearly impossible. Now dolls, I can actually see where the ladders are, and still constantly die from the fall, but I still enjoy this map much more. Nothing is worse than rats kitchen though let's be honest.

2. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

I wouldn't go out of my way to vote/play teenroom; I don't think it's a bad map, just that I don't find it special or super enjoyable for me for whatever reason.

Now, dolls....dolls is a tricky one. I like playing the map; I know it pretty well now, and know where people tend to go and do their thing, so that works as a benefit for me. Despite that, though, it's overplayed as fuck, and I can't stand playing it over and over again. Also, my anger towards the map is usually fueled when I'm voting for a map I actually want to play (like Island, Amsterville or Lost Temple), and then everybody proceeds to vote for dolls because we haven't played it in two hours. At this point I have a conniption, and then my rage fuels my murderous rampage as a traitor and all things are good in the world.

Except the map. The map is still bad because it's Dolls.

3. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

Dolls < Teenroom

• Old Old x 4
  4. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

the truth

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

I prefer dolls

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. jshore

jshore VIP

why did you revive this dead ass thread

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Jmanp

Jmanp Member

Anything but dolls

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

Gravedigging at its finest. (I still lurk occasionally y'know)