Answered Doing T acts to get shot so you can fight back in self defense

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by BorkWoof, Jul 8, 2017.

1. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

Title, say I shoot at someone so they shoot me. Then I kill them in self defense. Is that allowed? Would it be classified under toxic gameplay?

2. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

Yeah you can technically do this but it's considered toxic gameplay if you do it a lot and the staff team will take you out back and beat you with jumper cables if they catch you.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Han

Han       VIP

It depends on your intentions for shooting at them.

You could be baiting a traitor, such as in this scenario: You have high suspicion on someone and you begin following them. After seeing that no traitorous activity is being done, you decide to shoot around them to see if they'll take the bait. That's not toxic gameplay, that's just a strategy in TTT.

What you may be referring to in your question is when people traitor bait with no strategy or purpose, except to cause karma loss. This could include KOSing themselves, following someone and shooting at them constantly, implicating themselves for no reason over chat or voice, and so on.. This could result in a slay, depending on the situation, and would usually be considered toxic gameplay.

So for your question, "Say I shoot at someone so they shoot me. Then I kill them in self defense. Is that allowed? Would it be classified under toxic gameplay?" it simply depends on why you decided to shoot at them in the first place, which is something that would be investigated by the staff if a report is made.

• Like Like x 1