DO NOT READ OR POST IF YOUR NOT ADMIN

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Derpy, Aug 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derpy

Derpy Active Member

Can somebody give me a second chance please? I know I'm classed as a minge I don't know what for though, but at this point it's ridiculous I get called minge, rdmer left and right I also get slayed once I join the server D= please.

2. DoA N1GHTMARE

DoA N1GHTMARE Banned

3. Detector

Detector Regular Member

you will not be slain unless you have broken a rule. no one autoslays you when you enter the server

4. Derpy

Derpy Active Member

I automaticaly got slain once I joined the server.

5. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

You were probably banned and still had slays on you.

6. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

Yes that Is the only thing that happened you where banned and had slays on you

7. Derpy

Derpy Active Member

Seaming you hate reading titles FUCK OFF!

8. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

He was only trying to clarify, no need to be rude.

9. Cupcake Mayhem

Just to let you know mods can unban to dont know why your getting so rude

10. Derpy

Derpy Active Member

I'm getting so rude because you can't be arsed to read titles...

11. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Your post is visible to the whole community, if you wish for it to be private. You can send a private message to all the admins with one message. All you need to do is add every admin name to the recipient.

12. Cupcake Mayhem

I could have helped you with it so yea i still dont know why your so mad about a title

13. Derpy seriously? I personally don't call you a minge or harrass you but I can tell why others do. This attitude needs to change if you want the admins/mods view to be changed.

14. Derpy

Derpy Active Member

Now I seriously love how MODS don't listen to players who want to talk to admins in private congratulations you nosy fucks!

15. Alex4921

Alex4921 VIP

I just read through this thread,I don't know if this guy is still banned but fucking hell keep him banned we don't want this guy here..I think I speak for everyone...he's being a complete dis-respectful ass and I only shudder at the thought of him ingame.

16. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

I have to agree, Ive never played with him but I read many threads about/with him and he doesnt seem someone I would play with, no offence.

17. Cupcake Mayhem

I read the title and really dont think it matters from admins to mods

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.