Denied Divine's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Divine, Sep 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divine

Divine Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Divine
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:54092277
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It's a long story about what happend (Why I was banned in the first place). But I'll explain what happend in my eyes. Can't remember on what map but I do remember I had killed innocents as innocent/detective (Didn't get reported for these kills cause I had the right to kill them tho) but because of this my karma was pretty low and 1 more kill would mean a karma ban. A few minutes later I get shot by an innocent and kill him, it appears he was an innocent aswell. So I got banned for a hour (karma banned). Before I got banned I had 3 pending reports, 2 reports were about me damaging 2 people with a barrel I shot ( with purpose). Why did I do this? Someone was shooting above the barrels and was pretty much trolling and T baiting. I warned the people close to the barrel to MOVE AWAY FROM THE BARREL exactly 4 times. I cannot prove this cause I said this on voice chat. Which I often use, this can be confirmed by everyone with sound. However accidental RDM is still RDM, I agree. There was also another report but I remember little about it. But the real question that should be asked in a Ban Appeal is ofcourse: Why should I be unbanned? I should be unbanned because the people I damaged with the barrel forgived me and said it was fine, it was a moderator that reported me for damaging the 2. I later understood that it was their JOB to report unreported damage, so I cannot blame this moderator for banning me. I know I have a history, but I promise that I no longer will be a burden to the staff if I get one last shot to prove I'm not an RDMer.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

I banned you.

I will respond soon.

3. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Heyo Divine!

So let's get right into this.

I banned you for the damage seen in this screenshot:
    [​IMG]

As I explained to you ingame, if you shoot an explosive barrel you are responsible for every kill and damage caused by the explosion.
    I reported you for the damage that hadn't been reported by the victims.

For a clear view on what happened I've included the deathscene here:

You basically claimed self defense.
    You said that someone shot above the barrels, threatening to kill the players in the room with it.
    But the deathscene shows that this clearly wasn't a self-defense situation.
    You would have had other ways to defend yourself besides shooting the barrels.

I then banned you for Mass RDM x3

After talking to you on Steam and encouraging you to appeal the ban, I feel bad denying it.
    But I've looked into your case again and I still don't see a reason for you to act in the way you did.
    On top of that you managed to aquire 4 Mass RDM bans in less that 2 weeks.
    Given your recent history and what happened in this particular case, I see no other choice that to deny your appeal.

I apologize if I've given you any false hopes that you will be unbanned.
    It's only a 2 week ban. You are welcome to play on our servers again after you served your time.

Kind regards
    ~ Teroxa

Appeal:Denied.
    Thread: Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.