Disabilities

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Alex, May 30, 2017.

1. Alex

Alex VIP

Disabilities

A Serious Post about Disabilities, can be anything from mental to physical or even learning deficiencies. You don't have to post or you could just admire the wide range of people who have disabilities and live with them everyday.

Yes, I have Autism..
    The type of Autism I live with is called Aspergers, more specifically High Functioning which equates to high intelligence and frequent suicidal breakdowns. I have two siblings, sister is older and my brother is younger, who both have ADHD and we conflict daily. I really don't mind if people use Autism as an insult because they simply don't understand how difficult it is to live with everyday.

• Friendly Friendly x 14
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. You seem like you have a rough time there mate, I can say I have it a bit easier getting off the hook with some very mild ADD and a bit of a hip problem where I have to wear some orthopaedic soles.

3. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I shake my leg sometimes and it's a bit annoying

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  4. Slap

Slap Dont steal my cheerios VIP

I have whats known as a essential tremor, makes me shake a lot

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

I have a weird twitch, I don't know why.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

I have epilepsy and scoliosis.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

I have autism but I didnt get the bad side of it. What really makes me struggle is making friends and I tend to send a lot of messages to people even tho I don't want to. It is pretty difficult for me tbh. And mainly I'm not really involved with stuff with other ppl and I try to be a part of it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Squidd

Squidd VIP

• Member has been warned for rule 3, "Harassment - don't harass or disrespect other members of the forum (start "flame-wars",name-call,curse out, etc.)."
    That explains a lot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Diagnosed ADHD, Undiagnosed OCD and severe scoliosis. Doesnt keep me down tho!

• Like Like x 4
  10. I'm about ~20% deaf in both ears, constantly hear a ringing sound, and have occasional ear pains.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'm deaf.

to expand since others are posting undiagnosed hearing loss conditions and saying they have tinnitus, etc, I was diagnosed with bilateral sensorineural hearing loss when I was 2 years old as a result of ototoxic drugs being used to treat viral meningitis. It is categorized as severe hearing loss and I have to wear hearing aids to hear anything high pitched, which includes a lot of speaking. This chart shows how different sounds can be high pitched and would be sounds I can't hear, including the "s" or "th" sound, which is how my hearing loss carries into my speech.

Good news is that I get most of my college paid for because of it.

Last edited: May 31, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Squidd

Squidd VIP

Ive got a stomach ache.

• Dumb Dumb x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
  13. Isn't this supposed to be a serious thread? We have this^ and people posting undiagnosed conditions

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. VIP

I have slight ADHD and a major case of insomnia.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Alex

Alex VIP

Yeah, although it doesn't matter if it's undiagnosed, as long as it affects you. This thread is supposed to open up about things you may not have noticed. And I agree with you @Squidd shouldn't have posted that..

• Like Like x 1
  16. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I only have one ear :(

• Informative Informative x 2
  17. Squidd

Squidd VIP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  18. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

What??? How did that happen?

19. tay

tay VIP

Asthma's a bitch

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I was just born that way. People sometimes ask "Did your ear get cut off", and it just hurts when I hear that. It's a major issue whenever I work because I have to take people's orders.

• Friendly Friendly x 1