Denied Dirty Dick's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dirty Dick, May 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirty Dick

Dirty Dick Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dirty Dick
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:84921242
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So I get in trouble for rdming sometimes but I make sure to never leave with an active slay. I don't know the exacts but I figure I went offline in between 5-6 central time. I'm just confused as to why I go offline then, then according to my bans I got it at 10:47PM and it was on west so I assume that's pacific time so that would make it 8:47 central roughly 2 hoursish after I logged. The only thing I can think of is if I logged with a report against me and no mods were on but I do that quite frequently as I'm sure a lot of people do.
    @Cupcake Mayhem
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Nothing​

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

tagging @Cupcake Mayhem (tags don't work in OP) so they may address you ban of RDM & leave 1st offence

please be patient , they will reply when they can

3. Dirty Dick

Dirty Dick Member

Frankly I just want an explanation from @Cupcake Mayhem who has clearly been on the forums since this was posted

4. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

Heya just letting you know that I’ve seen your appeal I’ll get back to you ASAP.

5. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

Alright after looking through the video I had, I banned you for RDM and leave because you left while there was an active report on you (and I was logged onto the server)
    [​IMG]
    Here's the report on you, I also have it on a video of the moment you left. I don't quite understand what you said but you said something like "Too bad my f****t ass game..." I didn't understand the rest.
    [​IMG]
    So seeing how you are quite toxic I will not be lifting this ban.

-Appeal Denied-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.