Approved DirkyJerky's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DirkyJerky, May 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    DirkyJerky
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:62362393
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Dunno
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I just wish to know what specific thing it was that got me punished and if I should even try to appeal it (because I am probably guilty)​

2. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

You were banned for ghosting 1st offense by @Peach

3. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Hey DirkyJerky

A couple days ago I joined East2 and a player by the name of Lord Fattums messaged me and told me you had ghosted to him.
    He sent me this image.
    [​IMG]

The quality isn't very great, but it can be seen that you used private chat to message Lord Fattums saying "kill them both there are two left it's them".

Can you give me a good reason as to why you would message Lord Fattums this?

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  4. I remember a bit fuzzily:

Me and "Lord Fattums" if I recall were the last two innos, I was detective, he was proven inno, it was 2v2, and I was PMing him so the last two Ts didn't know that we knew they were the Ts.
    I believe I had deduced via counting that the last two were traitors, so they most likely would think that we had no clue they were the traitors, giving us an advantage if I could communicate that information secretly.

I overwhelmingly believe I was alive at the time, but

I possibly could be wrong, picking one single memory out of the tens of hours I spend on the server each week is a bit difficult; I bet there are some stored logs somewhere we could search?

I perform this strategy occasionally, I bet there are other examples somewhere.

5. Peach

Peach sweet c: VIP Silver

Hey again DirkyJerky

Since you have a legitimate reason to have privately messaged Lord Fattums, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and lift your ban.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Appeal: excepted
    Ban: voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.