Denied diggitydawg's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by diggitydawg, Oct 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diggitydawg

diggitydawg New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    3rror707's Bitch
    Your Steam ID:
    https://steam community.com/I'd/koffeekats
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It says I have evaded a ban? I was already banned for a week and I've been playing all day today properly most of the day, now I've been banned for a month now. How unfair.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any evidence, but I'm sure y'all have logs of me being banned about a week ago or so​

2. Logan.

Logan. Greatest admin alive ever VIP Silver

3. Logan.

Logan. Greatest admin alive ever VIP Silver

For future reference your steam ID is STEAM_0:1:65917342

4. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

I have seen this. Due to the evidence containing staff information, I am not gonna be posting the evidence. I am waiting for confirmation from another admin before giving a verdict

5. RyanHymenman

Seeing as I accidentally globaled you when I should have only local banned you, I lost the evidence I had. I will be unbanning you and voiding your ban evasion ban. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me on discord
    RyanHighman#4872

6. RyanHymenman

Ok, so after looking over it again with my lead, I do have evidence that you connected on an IP that was linked to an account that was banned on Vanilla, the server you were playing. I am so sorry for the messy way this ban was handled, but I will be rebanning the accounts LOCALLY, on vanilla only. Since this is a local ban you can still play on our other servers.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.