Denied [DFS]Ze Butter's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by [DFS]Ze Butter, Nov 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [DFS]Ze Butter

[DFS]Ze Butter Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ze Grandalf (2 weeks till bday)
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well,Yesterday i played on East2 with(without) Staff on,so i got little bored and need to go to sleep,then i T bait for like 3-4 rounds,i didn't get any warning from staff so i log out and go to sleep.That all
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. You were banned by @Carned for Ghosting on East on 10/29. You were also banned for RDM and Leave - 4th Offense by @Finn on 11/4. This ban was globalized by @Disruptionz on 11/5.

They will respond at their earliest convenience.

For the future, your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:34185504.

3. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Ze knows about his ghosting ban because we spoke on Steam after i banned him and he knows that i will not be accepting my part of the ban appeal.

4. [DFS]Ze Butter

[DFS]Ze Butter Supporter

Yes i know i got banned on East cause of ghosting but East2,i leave a message after i loged out,btw i didn't hurt anyone

5. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Hello Ze.

I banned you last night after you intentionally baiting the entire server and false KOS'd yourself by claiming to be a T for 3 consecutive rounds, when you were in fact an inno.

After killing you myself the first round you did this, I asked you, very politely, through pm, chat, and voice, to stop kos'ing yourself as it is RDM. With permission I didn't slay you for this since I had killed you immediately when the round began, and considered that the slay.

Sadly, you decided to do the same thing at the beginning of the next round. At this point I reached out to @Disruptionz to ask to slay you twice since you had refused to listen to my warning and throw away my charity, but by the time I could confirm that you were inno, and had received permission to slay you twice, a new round had begun and you proceeded to do the same thing, again, after I warned you, again, to not call yourself out if you were in fact an inno. At this point I personally hunted you down and put you out of your misery, and, after confirming that you were in fact an inno, again, I proceeded to check your adminstats and prepare to ban you for Mass RDM (3+), when low and behold, you left the server.

At this point, I banned you for the appropriate length of time in regards to your, should we say, colorful, history, and asked Disruptionz to globalize your ban since it was not only another active ban on you, but your 4th offense in a short amount of time AND you had deliberately thrown my charity back into my face.
    grandalf.png
    To put this bluntly, since the rest was so eloquent, I don't appreciate the fact that you refused to accept my gracious non-slay, that I had to personally ask for mind you, and then proceeded to ignore me for 2 rounds, including pm's, chat, and voice, as I said above, and kept on calling yourself out, then expected to get off scott-free.

This appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.