Approved Derpybird's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Derpybird, Aug 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derpybird

Derpybird New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    derpybird
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    because I jihad'd into a large crowd at a T? I got banned for Mass RDM?

and was claimed that I needed to announce my Jihad before doing so? where this is not stated in the rules

*Aluf* banned me btw​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was a traitor I believe im allowed to jihad into a crowd of people​

2. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

Tagging @Aloof who banned you for mass rdm x4

3. Aluf

Aluf -redacted by the administration- VIP

Hey man, I'll respond later when I'm available. For future reference, your Steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:64057080 (not your Steam profile).

4. Aluf

Alright let's get this started,

I banned you for Mass RDM x4 for this report (and round 3, see later):
    [​IMG]

What's concerning is, you jihaded in round 1 & 3 without warning your teammates...

This is your jihad logs for round 1 (3 T kills, 1 T damage):
    [​IMG]
    Jihad logs for round 3 (1 T kill, 1 T damage):
    [​IMG]

Here is the rules for warning teammates before using explosive devices that can't be seen with a T icon like the jihad (Go to Rules, TTT Extended Rules, then scroll down to the section Gameplay Rules, then finally seek after Warnings to teammates part):
    [​IMG]

Now while it appears you didn't know that you had to give a warning for jihading, you have quite the lengthy ban history within the last month. You are also a player with well over 120+ hours on our modded servers so I'm not exactly sure how you wouldn't know about this by now. Now, I may let you serve the slays for the poor men & women you killed, but I would love to hear a response from you of why I should allow that to happen instead of denying the appeal for the reasons above. Please give a response within the next 24 hours or I will automatically deny this appeal.

Thanks in advance,

Aluf

5. Derpybird

Derpybird New Member

yes I have played quite a decent amount on your servers, however the rule page when loading didn't appear to have the jihad rule or maybe I missed it/ often I don't use the jihad in massive groups of people but I must admit I jumped the gun and decided to take the opportunity I apologize and now that I know the rule exists and what must be done I will uphold the rule.
    sorry again .Derpy

6. Aluf

Player has served their slays in remorse of those he massacred.

Just for future reference, the "I didn't know" stuff will probably not work for your next appeal if something similar happens again. So I highly suggest you look closely at the extended rules so you don't find yourself in this situation again, if you haven't already.

Appeal: Accepted
    Void Status: Not Voided
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.