Denied Deoxy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Deoxy, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deoxy

Deoxy VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Deoxy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:77603284
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    When I left I wasn't slain.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I didn't realise I was going to be slain as I thought the moderator had chosen to ignore it because it was a very strange circumstance where the detective had killed himself in console. As a result of this I thought the people in the room were the T's. Also, another round had started and I had not been slain and I stayed for like another round and didn't get slain so I thought it was fine to leave. Now I have been banned for 112 days.​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Heyo @Deoxy
    You were banned by Han Solo for RDM and Leave 5th which he also globalized himself.
    Please give him some time to respond to the appeal!

3. Deoxy

Deoxy VIP

I mean my BAN is global not EU 2

4. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

I'll be tagging @Han Solo since he wasn't earlier. Please be patient!

5. Han

Han       VIP

Hey Deoxy, let's start with some context of the ban.

I was staffing with Neverending, a trial mod, on Chaser. Your report came up on round two. Sometime during the next round, you left the server. I waited to give you the chance to return, but ultimately you did not, so a ban was placed. Report verdicts can be slower when trial mods are on. This is usually due to most trials being experienced with the RDM manager, or just not used to sudden waves of reports. In this situation, it could have taken longer because Neverending and I were talking via text, not with teamspeak, which is sometimes slower than using voice. A verdict taking longer than usual could potentially be an excuse if it takes an exorbitant amount of time, such as an entire map rotation, but this is not the case in your ban. At most it would be two rounds, although if I'm remembering correctly, you left midway through round three. Finally, in this image, you leaving as well as the report is shown.

As That One White Guy said earlier, I banned you for your fifth offense of RDM and Leave. You have continually racked up these bans since October. I'm usually willing to lift first and second offenses, but I don't feel like unbanning you would be the right choice here. You have been given second chances in the past, such as your fourth RDM & Leave being lifted, but you still continue to make the same mistakes. It is apparent you have not learned from them, so it is my hope that this extended ban will show that you really need to improve in this area if you want to continue playing on our servers. Things as simple as asking the staff member on if you have any impending slays can reduce accidental RDM and Leave, but you need to actually take initiative and not just assume.

Due to all of this, I will be denying your ban appeal. Feel free to message me if you have any questions, and I hope to see you on our servers again when the ban ends.

Appeal denied, thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.