Democracy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RizzyTheGreat, Jul 11, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Democracy is non-negotiable

• Like Like x 1
  2. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

Moderators should be where highwon is at.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

in my experience staff always stack on modded o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Loli-Pop

Loli-Pop Active Member

ez solution

actually promote people to mods who are on more often, degenerates like me would be perfect cause ill get on at 4pm or 4am

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

insert black panther we dont do that here meme whenever democracy is mentioned

get on it editors

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I play from 12 pm PST to 3:45 pm PST before I go to work then from there I play from 10 pm PST to 2 -3 am PST. There is usually no staff on when I play when its prime time gaming especially in the summer. And when there is staff they only handle the RDM reports play for a couple of rounds then dip thinking well I did my job time to go on a different game or server. YOU are staff you should be in the game doing your job that's why you were selected in the first place, but if you can't be in the server all the time then make sure you can have someone cover you. Set time zones there are ways to fix this. YOU don't want to take initiative, I looked at the public staff spreadsheet, and I never once saw more than 3/4ths of the staff even ON. So it's an internal problem that needs weeding out. Just like a garden you have to be DEDICATED to it. YOU clearly haven't sat down and looked at the big picture.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

We Dont Do That Here 12072019224600.jpg

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1

9. First of all, thank you for saying thank you, but it is a volunteer program. If you want to show thanks give it to the men and women who are in active service. Secondly I did go through the proper chain of command by doing an application, and of course, I got declined so now. I'm using public forums to have a voice and get your attention, thirdly if you have no experience managing an entire squadron of 12-20-year-olds. I know how to get shit done and fast I get results that's why my commanders made me 1st SGT, Flight Commander, Flight SGT. All positions where you manage "kids," you don't apply for these positions you get picked for your dedication and willingness to see YOUR squadron become better and bigger. This response just makes me sick. Fourthly a leader doesn't wait for some desk jockey who talks about LEADERSHIP and MANAGEMENT as if management is superior. Management is managing people it's about making people conform to the rules. A leader gets a person and helps them grow so they can better understand rules, a leader takes the times to fully explain the rules and guidelines so nothing is confusing. A manager just says here's the rules and does nothing. So please get off your high horse and rethink your strategy.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
  10. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

bruh i thought hongo took these servers too seriously

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Dumb x 1

11. XD ya'll mememing on me pretty good memes but the black panther one is of poor quality ngl

12. It's not a serious matter. Its a matter of staff not caring for the Vanilla server. And who the hell is hongo?

13. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Bruh that is a question you shouldn't ask

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Loli-Pop

Loli-Pop Active Member

i can back this up. hella back this up. i've lost track of how many t rounds ive lost to some rando in czechoslovakia who doesnt know what rdm stands for

15. Just gonna put an XD since this thread was made more staff has been on vanilla XD. But it doesn't last long XD

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

what

17. Noccam :^)

Noccam :^) Regular Member

Your mod app was declined, so you decided to do what? Have us vote you into the position? What is your endgoal here.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  18. Loli-Pop

Loli-Pop Active Member

to get mod

duh

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Noccam :^)

Noccam :^) Regular Member

I will fucking end you

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Loli-Pop