deathstation heal

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by BorkWoof, Jul 23, 2017.

1. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

Innos don't get self heal because innocent is literally the most common role. Self heal for them would be op. Again, it costs a credit and 52k points for DS Heal. You complain about everything. Death Station Heal is a unique perk for people with lots of points. Not everyone has it.

2. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

"People who grind for points get self heal which trivializes the game, which is fine."

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

But bork....Pacifist said face to face with 5 innos.

4. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

He said face to face.[/QUOTE]
    ???
    I just said that because traitors shouldn't get special treatment for "bad hitreg"

5. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

sorry lmao i messed up

6. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

But dude... you can easily go around a corner to cook a frag and then toss it at said 5 innos.

7. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

Look, T's are given special equipment to help them accomplish their goal. I do not think you realise just how many people get rdm'd for low health. Honestly the Ds heal is one hell of a grind to get. It took me 2 months to get it. I do not support getting rid of this in any way if for no other reason but the grind.

8. Pups

Pups VIP

As much as i hate deathstation heal, i only hate it because I don't have it.

But when I do get it, it'll be traitor healing death burritos all around.

9. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

I give the removal suggestion a -3

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. "oh yeah you can fucking mow down traitors and then run to the d room to heal up"
    like whaaaaat please remove

11. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

How to counter D room camping 101:
    Harpoon, you can do this with T room but It's a lot more possible with the fact that the D room door is transparent
    C4

12. Have you even considered the fact that I'm not a good player

13. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

i never knew placing a bomb was difficult

14. I'm really bad okay