deathstation heal

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by BorkWoof, Jul 23, 2017.

1. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

hey hey hey bork here talking about nerfs again @Robokiller87 please complain that i want balance

This shit's fucking retarded, the point of being a traitor is being sneaky and executing really risky moves.
    "oh yeah you can fucking mow down the entire corridor and then run to the t room to heal up"
    like whaaaaat please remove

• Dumb Dumb x 18
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. -1

Edit: That's stupid

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

no

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

hey you can -1 but pls tell me why

"That's stupid" isn't a reason, you basically just said -1 twice

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  5. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

pls papi i need the knowledge

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

-1 because there doesn't need to be a nerf in the death station heal. The only downside is that u have to actually press e on it so many times to regain health.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

"-1 because it doesnt need to be nerfed"

what

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Deathstation heal isn't going to make a bad traitor good. Deathstations only heal so fast, and unless he is using it strategically, that deathstation isn't going to do shit for him if he is face to face with 5 innocents holding shotguns that are ready to beat down on his ass.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

Being a T means you need strategy, and often what happens is I kill someone, take about ~60 damage, slip into the T room, heal to full, and then the round is over because by the time I've healed to full the rest of my T buddies demolished the innos.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

THANK YOU FOR THE EXPLANATION
    +1

• Like Like x 2
  11. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Tbh, deathstation heal is offset by the points needed to buy it in the first place.
    Furthermore, deathstation costs 1 credit, which could be used to spent on other equipment such as radar, body armor, decoy, harpoon, etc.
    Can it be overpowered? Yeah, but I wouldn't necessarily remove it.

-1 for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

-1 With hitreg sometimes you need to just heal up after getting screwed up by hitreg. As an inno it is fun to mess up someones t round with a poorly placed death station. The Ds is another way to also find out if someone is a traitor if there are enough people alive.

13. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

I didnt need to tell you how stupid this was, people backed me up.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

I don't think anyones really given a real reason as to why it's not OP so far, but I don't think removing it is the right way to go about it either, because overall it makes the game more fun in my honest opinion. It also gets balanced out by the fact that Detectives can upgrade their HP stations to ridiculous healing rates.

15. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

-1 because everyone else explained why and this honestly is just you being salt ;)

16. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

Death Station Heal costs a lot and it makes the game more strategic. The T's are outnumbered, DS Heal helps with that.

17. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

damn

• Creative Creative x 1
  18. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

ah yes, the you will need deathstation heal only at the last 20 seconds of the round
    Traitors have Mp7, frag grenades, list goes on. Self-heal makes the job even easier Them being outnumbered is irrelevant
    o
    Don't innocents get owned by reg? What do they get in reward? Yelling at the detective for heals when they have absolutely little trust for you? idk they just have to deal with it
    unless you have like <20 hours or something you can easily go around an overwhelming amount of innos, its what i like to call "fighting at range" or "frag grenades"
    with this logic i believe we shouldn't have nerfed silenced pistol simply because it cost 1 credit
    the anniversary weapons such as lion were fine because they had you buying a credit

the heal should like be limited to 60 heals o n l y or something bc a self heal station for traitors is really obnoxious to deal with, and it's a really big "get out of jail" card

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  19. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

Not sure if you are realising what hit reg is. You know when you shoot someone in the face and it does 0 damage to them and then they freak out and try to kill you.

20. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

its when your bullets paint the victims face and nothing else
    innocents experience bad hitreg too
    they dont get self heal is what im saying

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017