Approved Death's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Death, Oct 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Death
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:175275484
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I went to go get my sister from her bus stop, I do everyday, didn't expect to be long (took longer than expected tho since she has a sprained ankle and there was a car accident) and I come back to a 5 day ban which I am assuming is a RDM and Leave ban. I am assuming I was banned for "leaving" (Actually AFK moved becuz when I came back to my computer, I was on the deathrun server) and was then banned. I am truly sorry, I am pretty sure staff and others would vouche on my behalf and know that I would properly serve my slays before leaving. Tagging @Juissi :D as he is the one who banned me for RDM and Leave 1st.

Thanks for taking the time to read my appeal.

~Death
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have the video of @Juissi :D adding the slay, but I was in spectator mode and could not serve it.

Here is a video of him adding it to me, sorry for the report response, like I said above, I was AFK and had just reported someone for RDMing me before I left my computer to go get my sister. You can also see that the game warns me to see if I am AFK or not, but I was AFK so I get moved to the deathrun server.

2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

3. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

For me it didnt show your AFK move, im sorry for my mistake here, ill accept this and void your ban. Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.