Deathrun Moderator Resignation

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by NoHackJustGood, Feb 12, 2017.

1. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I honestly couldn't think of a better title to name this resignation, but I think everyone can work with it.
    Why did you choose to resign?
    First, I've been on the staff team for 9 months (Deathrun and TTT combined), and it's the perfect time to resign. I'm going into drivers education in March; however, I don't want to stress out about meeting the hour requirement. I've been wanting to resign for a while, but I wasn't able to convince myself to do so. Deathrun was the first server I ever joined on the community, and this is how I got to meet @LadyLag. At the time, I was a bit depressed with how my life was turning out, but Lady managed to get me back on my feet after time passed by. I've been talking to her daily in-game, and I always enjoyed talking to her. This has been taking place for a couple months and things changed. Therefore, I decided to talk to some other people through Teamspeak and that's how I got to meet several of you guys. Instead of running my mouth constantly, I'll tag most of you guys. I'm going to miss a lot of people, and you're all going to hate me. Haha

@LadyLag- I've met you since day one, and I honestly can't thank you enough for everything you've done. You supported me while I was on the staff team, and you managed to get me to where I am today. I've gained some confidence, and I finally got some common sense (just a little). We don't talk as much anymore and that honestly breaks my heart. I've talked to you for so long, and I feel like we split apart. I'm not trying to bring up any negative drama, but I just miss how things were in the past. I miss talking to you in Teamspeak everyday after school, and I miss our fun times in Emtech's old channel. Either way, I respect you as a person, and I know you see me as a different person now. I'm sorry. People change and people have to move on after a while. I still love you. I still want to pay back the favor to you.

@PixeL- I've met you 6 months ago, and you are always an interesting person to talk to. I love the way you phrase things, and you remind me of Lady a little bit in a way. Anyway, you've always talk to me while in Teamspeak, and we have some pretty weird conversations. It would go from talking about Deathrun to talking about Vital. Haha. Anyway, I hope I get to talk to you in Teamspeak still, and I want to talk to you some more.

@Vital Vape- I met you a couple months ago, and you're one of the funniest people I know. You turn negative comments into weird, funny jokes. That's something I love about you. You have a great personality, and I hope you don't change when I come back. I'll miss you a lot. Please keep in touch buddy.

@Pandora?- You were a person who played a huge role in gaining my confidence back. You were the first person who trained with me while I was a trial. There is some symbolism behind it all (you can ask me if you want), but I wouldn't be who I am today without you. I wouldn't be this person who can talk to other people in Teamspeak. I wouldn't be this person who can speak their mind. Actually, I probably wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. Once again, it's just a lot of symbolism. I had a lot of inside thoughts. Thank you, Pandora. You can always come to me if you need a favor. I'll always have you covered.

@French Toast- The biggest nerd there is out there haha. Anyway, you're someone who I've met recently, and I'm surprised I can talk to you so easily so fast. There are some things I told you that nobody else knows about me. It's a bit strange for me to simply put myself out there. I can be who I truly am and feel great about it because of you. You always got my back if I need anything. You're like my family that's always with me. If I'm feeling extremely down, you will lift me back up like my sister. If I ever need advice, I can simply come to you. You're like my adventure guide, and I don't know where I'm going in life. That's why I have you by my side. Thank you so much, French. I hope to pay back the favor.

@Machinekiller00- I've met you for about a year or so, and I want to say that you're a great guy. You're one of the most honest people in this community, and I'm glad that we still get to play together in Left for Dead. You're one of the softest people in this community (in a good way of course). It's sad to see you go, and I would like to play more games with you. If you ever need anything, I'm a message away buddy. Keep up the good memes. ;)

@GimcSnooper- Wooooo weeeee. Time has passed, and I haven't seen you in a while. Anyway, you're an enjoyable person to talk to, and I remember when we staffed together when I was a TTT mod. Man are you a mess. Haha. Keep up the memes (y).

@Yatty- Dude, you're the greatest lol. You always come in with a funky attitude, and I just love it. I can't stop obsessing over you ;). Haha. Anyway, I've met you for about a year, and you were always a weird troll. Either way, you're a great person, and I don't want you to change at all. Please don't say goodbye.

@Tinbuster00- How can I forget to tag my good old buddy. You've picked me up from #TeamGBA (@Crown's old team), and you played a huge role in helping my staffing abilities. When I was staffing TTT, I wasn't even able to figure out what harassment was. What an idiot I was. Today, I'm now able to handle these types of situations. Point is, you helped me keep my position as Moderator. You trained me to be a mini you. Strong (eh) and secure (little).

@Emtech2- I honestly don't even know where to start with you haha. We would sometimes disagree with topics on the forums, and I want to apologize for that. You were right. I was being too strict of a Moderator, and I shouldn't have been punishing people left and right. Once again, I apologize for everything. If you want to chat, you can hook me up if you would like.

@Rick- There is no way I can forget about Rick. Anyway, you're a great guy to talk to, and I'm happy to hear that things are turning out better for you. I hope you do well in the future my friend. If you need any help along the way, you can always message me on Steam. I am one message away. I might be younger but that doesn't mean I cannot help you out or give you advice. Take care!

@Anna- Oh my. I can't express how much I missed you here in this community. I would always see you on the forums every day, but I know how things have changed around here. I want to communicate with you more, and I want to continue being friends with you. Never let me go. :love:

@LegitCake- You're a little funny dude hehe. You would come in Teamspeak and talk like every other person in the world. You're jokes were classics, and I definitely won't let those go. Stay who you are. Don't ever leave.

@Ichikunjii- Ayyy. If it isn't Ichi coming around with all those tasty memes. I'm not going to lie, I love your voice, and it honestly makes me smile. It's a weird thing to say, but I finally can stick up for myself and say whatever I want lol. Anyway, I would usually communicate with you through Teamspeak, and we did some cs source together. Take care Ichi.

@Jaysu- You and Ichi go together like bread. I don't even know. I am so weird, but I know you get what I'm trying to say. I know we didn't get to talk as much, but it was still fun seeing you in Teamspeak. I enjoyed that a lot. Let's all get together and stuff :p

@Giraffe- You're one creative cookie, and Ainsley Hariott is never leaving my sight again. This is all because of your good ol' meat rubbin. You're always an interesting person to talk to, and I'm going to smack you down for days son. Anyway, we still talk, so I'm not saying goodbye to you. hehe.

@Pacifist- I remember when @LadyLag was asking you to move me into your channel. I was so desperate to hear your voice, and I got all excited and worked up. I'm glad to see that you returned to the staff team, and I think it's where you belong. You're doing extremely well, and I can say that you got quite the future ahead of you. You have a positive attitude, and there is literally no hate in you. Maybe a little. Hehe

@Sleepy- You draw some amazing pieces of art, and I'm glad I get to do more things with you. You're enjoyable to be around, but I'm a strange little dude. You should ignore half of the things I say. I'll see you around! :)

@Python~ - I've just met you recently (knowing you better), and you're a pretty creative guy. I'm not going to lie, you say the craziest things in Teamspeak. Things that are more crazy than me. Anyway, I'll come visit you in Teamspeak.

@Ruby- I used to staff with you in the past, and I know I had a terrible trial phase (quite the positive way to start with you lol). In all seriousness, you're a great dude to be around, and I enjoy talking to you through discord. You're always the funny lego man. If you ever need anything or just want to chat, you can always hit me up on Steam. :)

@Crown- First of all, I appreciated you letting me join your team in the first place. I understand that I'm a bit of a jerk, and I want to apologize for that. Additionally, I feel bad for bugging you with the ice cream truck. Take care, Guilty!​

• Friendly Friendly x 26
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. NoHackJustGood

@Opalium- Man, I feel terrible for leaving you in a position like this. I helped you out on a few things, and I suddenly disappear. This isn't the way I wanted to go, but I guess it's for the best. I seriously appreciate everything you done as a lead, and I know you put tons of effort into Deathrun. Also, you should enjoy your vacation. I just wish I could have done more for you. I did the minimal for the server, and I wish I could continue making you proud.

@Falcor- I might not be a moderator; however, I would still like to talk to you every now and then. I already mentioned everything in the convo, but I mean why not mention it here as well. I could have done things better for you and @Opalium. I'm "slacking" I guess you can say. I don't really know. If I ever do return to the staff team, I'll be sure to turn a new leaf. Thanks for giving me this opportunity.​

There is no way I can possibly tag every person in this community. It's a pain to write this lol. Anyway, I'll still be around in the community and help around where I can. Take care everyone! :love:

Also, I was going to show this to @French Toast only, but I guess it's public now. Haha

Edit:
    @Patrick- There's a reason I didn't tag you, and I'm going to be completely honest with you. In my opinion, I thought I disappointed you when I was a mod. I would embarrass you on the server constantly, and it was usually taken as a joke. However, I always take it one step further, and it was a bit disrespectful at times. You were the person who gave me that final push to freedom. You allowed me to staff the way I thought was right, and I would like to thank you for allowing me to do so. You're always open with me. We would always have our own personal discussions. That's something I enjoyed doing with you. You called us a team. You said we're going to be the best fucking team. Haha... I'll never forget that. Seeing you leave made me cry on the inside, but there was nothing I could have done about it. I was back with LadyLag once again, and I wasn't able to be that same person I was when I was with you. As time passed, I wanted to become more professional and not make weird jokes all the time. I wanted to be like you. You can always add me on Steam if you want to talk about this. I'll end it on this note. Thanks again for everything Patrick. I didn't mean to offend you. I'm this person who takes everything seriously. I'm this person who makes mistakes. I want to break out of those habits. Thank you, Patrick.​

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 8
  3. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

good night sweet prince

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. lil f

lil f That's how the toast crumbles Banned Gold VIP

Well, the staff team is losing an amazing moderator. When you came to me yesterday with your situation, I didn't really know what to say. And when you told me you resigned because of what I said, it kind of scared me. It made me feel like I was the reason you left. Regardless, I hope this is for the best. Good luck in driver's ed, and in all you future endeavors. If you ever need anything, anything at all, I'm here. You've done us well, NoHack. Thank you for everything.

(ps that farewell title is soooo creative)

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Take care and good luck with driver's ed.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You know where to find me dear. I may not be as active here anymore but I'm literally always on steam and am just a simple message away. You take care of yourself okay? And good luck in drivers ed, I'm sure you will do just fine :LOL:

srs just msg me on steam whenever pls :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Cya amigo. Take care and gl on your driving test and your future endeavors. Hope you come back in the future.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

wow no tag for tylerjoseph(henry)
    okay ;-;
    Anyway cya my man, you're a pretty cool guy.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Well I guess I can say that I understand what your going through but I don't!
    I wish you the best NoHack.
    Please don't forget about us. We will surely miss you.
    And aye if you want someone to talk to when Lady aint around, I think my block will be open to talk to.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Between you and Lady, deathrun staff makes up some of my favorite people here at SGM. While I'm sad to see you stepping down, I'm glad to know you'll still be here, Mr. Hack. Much love and, maybe if it tickles you, come back as TTT staff in the future?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I saw you werent cyan last night and I was waiting for this.

I have always considered you as a friend NoHack, even if we did get into disputes sometimes. You had always had my back, from when you were training me, to today. You were a great moderator, and the staff team was lucky to have you.

If you need anything at all, you can always hit me up on steam.

Best of luck with your future from here on out, and I sure as hell hope you decide to come back to us! :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. NoHackJustGood

I trained you? :confused:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

Huh, honestly shocked I got a tag. Look who cares about what happened in your trial phase, I wouldn't hold that against someone. Another thing that shocked me is how long you stayed and I'm actually quite impressed. Good luck with everything dude, and back at you cause you're a good guy. If you need anything you need, you know where to find me.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Take care dude, it nice training you when you were a tmod for ttt, nice playing with you as mod buddies and even me being noob on Dr and you being dr mod. Hang around still alright.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. NoHackJustGood

How did I forget about echoey gorgs? Wow I'm terrible haha.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

I havent talked to you much, but I hope I get the chance to in the future. You are a really funny and uplifting guy imo, and its sad to see you go man.

P.S. Why did u tag Machine when he cant see it? I mean ya know, theres that permaban thing?

Take care bro.

17. NoHackJustGood

He can see from the afterlife. He's special.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

double the comments = double the ratings
    touché
    and no tag smh

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  19. NoHackJustGood

Post #1: 14 ratings
    Post #2: 5
    Seems like double to me :LOL:
    Anyway, I literally missed out millions of people like @Agent A, @Penrouk, @Harry Potter, @Fabulous Fishy, etc. I'm terribly sorry though. You all matter in my heart.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Thanks for your effort put in! I'm sad to see you go, but I have faith that you'll be around.

You tag rick and not me tho?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1