Death Scene

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by My Dime Is Up, Jun 12, 2015.

?

Should we add a death-scene optio?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

This post made me laugh, when I open a thread about something that was already discussed, I get told to look for older topics, when I post in older topics, I'm told I'm necro posting? OK.

You need deathscene to properely judge because you will never accurately be able to tell who walked past an unid'd, who was holding what weapon, etc. etc, so your judgement can never be as accurate w/out deathscene.

Yes again, that's nice and all, but you would know exactly who was lying /w deathscene, there are no good arguments not to enable death scene.

And friendo, please don't assume I'm some salty noob who's pissy about a slay, I find that very dissrespectfull.

Cheers.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

As far as I'm aware deathscene does not work properly with the rest of the addons on the server, wether it be a direct cause of the other addons or otherwise doesn't really matter. Along with this it can cause lag, which is something that is taken into consideration very heavily when an addon is suggested.

You do not need deathscene to properly judge a majority of situations, the reason that word vs word exists is for the scenarios where something like deathscene would be able to clear things up. However, because of other issues it cannot be. Someone who knows the logs well and is experienced with staffing can easily determine whether or not someone actually walked by an unidentified body, although it can be a lengthier process than deathscene it is still very much so achievable. Killing off of weapons is not allowed as it is killing on suspicion, outside of T weapons. T weapons are rather simple to determine as it shows in the logs when they are bought and by who, it takes little to know time to determine wether it was possible for someone to be in possession of a certain T weapon. In these cases admin discretion is sometimes necesary due to the nature of word vs word scenarios however that in and of itself would probably be slightly revised were this to be implemented.

Just my input as a former staff member, hope it clears some things up.

actually fuck grammar

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

Until we get a death scene option (If we even get it) I use shadowplay now and it allows me to record up to the last 5 minutes of gameplay if I didn't close out of Garry's Mod. Helpful for catching hackers, RDMers, and for reports like these.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. nikki

I will quickly respond to a few of your points because I don't care enough to write 5 paragraphs everytime one of you responds.

Can you name these addons by any chance?
    It does not create lagg at all, I don't know why you think this.

Yes, you do need deathscene to properly judge, probably 50% of the kills are over unid'd bodies, and you have no way of telling if someone truly passed an unid'd or not. And even though you can guess what happened with the logs you cannot possibly deny that you have SO MUCH MORE information with deathscene, that's lying to yourself.

I was talking about T weapons, confirming that that person bought a T weapon doesn't prove anything IMO, it just shows that the reported player's explanation is believeable. With deathscene you can see if he scrolled to it and then got killed for it(scrolling weps does not show up in the logs FYI)

All I'm saying is that having deathscene gives you SO much more information and that is an undeniable fact.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Not to be rude, but as a old time member of many servers it does cause lag, its not optimized your losing this battle and sorry if dear old rek made it seem like he disrespected you i just don't see that. I just wanted to throw this out there @Rek
    @nilz

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. nikki

''Alot of lag'' - a misinformed silly man

'' it will never work '' - administrator Mr.Roberts

'' that's fucking ridiculous '' - sinz

'' but as a old time member of many servers it does cause lag '' - some gump who needs to recognize his superior

'' kill yourself '' - Graze

'' deathscenes '' - Cocktorious

[​IMG]

all you circlejerking bitches were wrong, I WIN

EMBRACE DEATHSCENE

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 12
    • Old Old x 2
  7. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

Now if only @Highwon would've staffed the servers earlier and given use deathscenes back then [​IMG]

8. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Eyyy bois it exists but staff arent allowed to talk about it

better stop ur loop-holing now kids

9. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

Yeah boy I sure am gonna stop loopholing now that staff are looking for loopholers like they always have been. Gonna have to watch my back or else I might actually get in trouble for being bad!!!

10. nikki

• Don't gravedig
    ur all circlejerking divas if you disagreed with me here its proof

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Old Old x 3
  11. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Gangster as fuck, Nilz.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Old Old x 2
  12. Amr

Amr Benevolently Committed VIP Iron

Honestly, pretty sure he took that warning like a G.

• Old Old x 2