Dead by Daylight

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Coinston, May 17, 2020.

1. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

That was before I played the ptb. I would put him A tier currently and his perks are actually really good.

2. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

Nah he's definitely not A tier material. B tier is way more possible, bit worse than executioner but better than Freddy. Plus the PTB is likely to change so he could, pun intended, bounce around a lot before he gets to normie game.

3. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

currently, he is very hard to play and has fucked up hitboxes so to me I think he has the potential to be at billy tier because he can move around the map about the same speed, if the hitboxes were better their power would be better in cgases, but no instadown so to me they seen decently even

4. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Nah he's not billy tier. If you get someone that knows how to play him well on an outdoor map, your probably fucked. His perks are really good too, so if you put devour on that bad boy you probably won't get many survivors. I see Felix becoming the next quinten. Absolutely fucking useless

5. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

Felix looks like someone named Felix. Just an absolute pale blank slate of a human.
    Otherwise yeah he's not billy tier but my god just imagine him bouncing around in a tree area. You wont even be able to predict where he is. scary af.

6. Coinston

Definitely not, built to last isn't always great but paired with a purple flashlight and double battery and all the sudden you have over 30 seconds of flashlight, or blood amber skeleton key is insane with it, it's not always useful but much better than quinten, steve, zarina, yui, or quite a lot of survivors. Along with a direct counter to thanatophobia, legion, even kind of sloppy butcher.

7. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Kinda reminds me of vigil.....

8. Coinston

what does? And poor vigil, used to be almost meta and now its just sad

9. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

1 good perk which is very situation= shitty character/ quinten and felix

10. Coinston

2 good perks that fulfill a purpose that as a player can use instead of only being able to be used in a situation not created by the killer

11. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Also wtf are you on about that quicker healing perk? It only gets up to like 16% faster and we'll make it is much better

12. Coinston

It gets up to 54% quicker healing which is the third reliably fastest healing perk, and the second most commonly available. Seems pretty good to me

13. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

Just run Botany Knowledge get that 33% bois all day every day.

14. Chinaski

Chinaski Don't really know what to put here :) VIP

Haunted Grounds and Undying is new meta, two minutes of exposed on all four survivors. Or maybe I'm missing something and this doesn't work.

15. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

I don't think it works with Haunted Ground. I think when HG breaks, it uses it's use. I could be totally wrong, it's wouldn't be broken if I am. But I'm pretty sure HG is treated like it has stacks.

16. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Can we talk about how shitty his hitbox is? I've gotten hit thru pallets when the pallet was already down.

17. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

That's DBD for you. Just "hit them through the pallet" each game and repeat the process over again until you've found some sort of other meaning to your life.
    Pretty much every game is just half of the hits are through pallets or windows. Can't imagine NOT doing that.

18. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Nonononono your missing the point. I've been hit thru pallets 5x more this ptb than most of my playtime. His hitbox is wankier than a boy going thru puberty in the morning. He's like old nurse hitbox (the size of the entire map) but somehow worse.

19. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

Yeah I haven't touched the PTB in my life so idk.
    I don't know or care for it. Especially if I still gotta earn bloodpoints and shit
    but yeah PTBs are wonky

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

I play ptbs to see the new shit. They improved the graphics a lot and badham looks like an alien world (lots of new stuff + breakable walls). I also play ptbs because the stuff you use in the ptb doesnt transfer over to the real game.