Dead by Daylight

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Coinston, May 17, 2020.

1. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

Alright, so I am but a lonely boy anyone wanna play some swf? I am currently rank 12 stevey boy, all I need from you is to let me heal you so I can use second wind ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lady Cloudia

Lady Cloudia VIP Silver

Sure add me.

• Like Like x 1
  3. cynder

cynder ice queen VIP

You can add me. I've been playing dbd for years, I'm pretty experienced. I have a lot of perks, too. Not all of them yet ofc, but I'm working on it. On my main, Kate, I have all the perks I have unlocked so far. I can do just about any build you need.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

Been a fat minute since the last time I've played dead by daylight.

5. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

I have not played Dead by Daylight.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Haha yes p2 nea main with a purple flashlight coming to an area near you any minute now. (I also play bill / buff boi David [fuck no mither]) Hmu if you want a boosted retard to play with.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

Anyone wanna add me on Steam, I got a good level 5 Nancy Wheeler game. ( I just do gens )
    Plus I'm great at Killer if we wanna do private matches.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

Fr Cyn is the only reason i got good at the game

9. angie

angie VIP Silver

I haven't played like i use to religiously since GF and Demi was released.
    But if you give me an @ and i'm free i'm sure i'll be down to play.
    I'm a filthy Feng and Claud main so. :^)

10. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

I also try to play bill..... I don't wanna talk about him. (Seriously tho bill mains that can play the game I have serious respect for)

11. Coinston

Bill is gross because they could have 2 hours or 200 thousand and there's no way to tell

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Coinston

14. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

Hmu, I've been playing more and more recently. I just hit rank 11 last night on survivor.
    They wanted to push him away from a basement camping playstyle and help him out in the chase. Basement LF is gonna still be viable, but now he's gonna be able to successfully chase survivors down with his chainsaw. Overall this is a buff. Not sure about billy. The fact that lightborn is now gonna give full immunity to flashlights is gonna be insane though.

15. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Fuck no more toxic flashlight nea :(

• Like Like x 1
  16. Coinston

He can't face camp anymore which is what people wanted but he's still gonna have a great basement game probably even slightly better cause he can go much further. And realistically, this lightborn change did pretty much nothing. The main reason to run lightborn is so you could pick up survivors without getting blinded which it already achieved.

17. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Well I already did my adept billy achivement so I don't have to deal with that shit xd

18. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Just hopped into a bubba game, he's actually really good now. Auras are fucking dumb.

19. Coinston

thats the point, it was a massive buff. twas why I was confused when you said rip

20. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Yeah lol hadn't hopped into a game yet when I made that post. It's basically all killers are Billy's or bubbas