Denied dazza's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by dazza, Dec 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    dazza
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:37361138
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i dont want the generic copy and paste "we dont unban karma bans" from some random staff member so only the tagged should reply​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    so i was played eu2 like normal and suddenly got karma banned. I know karma bans arent "usually" undone but hold on, because we all know thats not always the case (i could show a screenshot of a certain someones multiple voided karma bans)

anyway, so i was talking to juissi to see if maybe aco taco could check the ds' of my inno kills and atleasy consider an unban, to which he replied

"aco taco to admins: karma bans are always merrited bc they are often indicitave of aggressive play style"

my problem with this is, 1) its false anyway and 2) all you would have to do is check ds' and see any innos i killed were for legit reasons like one inno killing another inno ETC , only one of them was for passing an unid and thats because it looked like he killed him and ran away​

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

3. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

It is a one hour ban. I don't prefer to lift these bans as it is really a rather light repercussion, which is why I told Juissi to leave the ban.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.