Denied david743's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by david743, Apr 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. david743

david743 New Member

Forum Nickname:
    David's Appeal
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I dont even know why I was banned for 4 days, about 12 hours before the ban my computer crashed right after I killed a man I thought was traitor but I couldnt check so I guess it was RDM and leave? I mainly just want to know why the ban was set in place. I was able to get back on server after and no one said anything I even asked the man whose name was Mr.Marshmellow what he was terrorist wise and he said someone else killed him.​
    Related Evidence:

2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Moved to TTT appeals.

I believe you were banned by @Zigles for RDM and Leave (1st offense).

Please be patient while he gathers his evidence.

3. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

Hello David! I did in fact ban you for RDM and leave 1st offense. You reported a player for shooting you, however you actually shot him first and he had not fired his gun or done anything traitorous that I could see as being a valid reason for you to shoot him. This is seen here
    [​IMG]

I went to report you myself to get your side of the story but I encountered this message
    [​IMG]

You had disconnected and it had been a full round since you had disconnected as seen in the first sceenshot I provided which shows you filed your report in round 5 and it was towards the end of round 6 when I went to report you.

Is there anything else you would like to add before I submit my verdict on your appeal? @david743

4. david743

david743 New Member

I see what happened the first one was probably a misfire on the huge that i didnt realize sorry about that but that wasnt even the incident i was talking about it was a man named mr.marsmellow on another server that was when i actually changed servers to another sgm server thank you for explaining this to me and thank you for your time

5. david743

david743 New Member

I also had the wrong definition for RDM and leave i thought it was if you killed someone else and lefr

6. david743

david743 New Member

7. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

I apologize for the time it has taken me to get back to you on this. I thought I had posted my final decision but I was mistaken and I apologize for that. Seeing as how you are now unbanned as the ban has expired I will just be marking this appeal as finished. Again I apologize for not getting back to you, however I was just going to have you serve out the rest of your ban anyways since it was only a local 5 day.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.