D; Let me join you.

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SmokingGunsAKAMagafe, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. READ THIS DON'T INSTANT DELETE OR INSTANT BAN GIVE ME A CHANCE TO RECOVERY. Example of a recovery: Hurricane Sandy victim , Eminem , Michael May, Etc.

Your In Game Nickname: Magafe and SmokingGuns
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80625795 - Smoking Guns | Magafe - STEAM_0:1:53737484
    Which Server: All D;
    Why should you be unbanned: for Conflict of Interest, Multiple Accounts, and Ban Evasion - Which isn't really a bad thing :D
    I WAS BLAMED FOR MAKING MANGO TANGO JR AND UNBANMAGAFEPLES WHICH I Didn't do but If I get a clear reason why I was banned. I can appeal for it or if its a really bad reason I won't appeal for it.
    Evidence of innocence:
    I don't have any yet.

PS - I was a hurricane sandy victim and I recovered and survived.

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Your appeal has been DENIED.

When you were banned initially you were told about the rules. You then got on another account to evade the ban and complain. We informed you that was called ban evasion, permanently banned that account, but let you come back on your initial account. But we told you anymore ban evasion would result in a permanent ban. Don't forget "harassment" and "spam" there as a ban reason, it was initially part of the reason for the 7-day ban that you got changed to a permanent by ban evading just to come back and spam.

You have been exiled, find a new community to enjoy.

3. Saurus Wasn't my account. And I didn't harass anyone on smokingguns and only spammed Slay ryan because he rdm'd 2 people. I only have one legit ban on Magafe then + the ban evasion on Smoking guns that makes two.

I never harassed anyone and only spammed "slay ryan" and said N****R if that is consider harassment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.