Cupcake Mayhem and Gandalf The Gay

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by BananaCoconuts, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magafe

Magafe Banned

You pledged to not lie, You have broken that pledge.

2. Anyone except gandalf.[/quote]
    oh forgot

3. ThePepper

ThePepper VIP

You had no proof that Banana's KOS on gandalf was false. Gandalf was still alive, and by no means proven since he called the KOS on me.

4. Magafe

Magafe Banned

lol banana doesn't know if his kos is correct, and calling kos on innos is a traitorous act. So everyone had a right to kos.

5. but how did they know that Gandalf was an inno but he was still alive? and he called false kos on inno

6. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Ok, If you played for this long and you like getting players banned you should know about this. When someone is alive, they are innocent until proven they are a traitor. So if you call a kos on a TRAITOR. It's not does not mean that they are a Traitor. So, anyone can call a KOS on the person who called a kos on the traitor or innocent. But they risk a chance to get killed.

7. ThePepper

ThePepper VIP

It has ALWAYS been in the exchange of KOSes, you kill the person KOSed first. If they are Inno, you kill the other guy.

Gandalf performed a traitorous act by KOSing an Inno (me) and was rightfully KOSed. Cupcake took it upon himself when gandalf didn't kill him to assume it was false KOS.

I really don't understand how this is still up in the air. According to the rules on the main page this was very clearly slayable.

8. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

I am just gonna sit and wait for an admin.

9. me too

10. MckeonHitman

MckeonHitman Serious Member

How I see this is very clear. Gandalf heard this suspicion and thought it was a kos on pepper, and you in your infinite wisdom called kos on a guy you told yourself to watch after he was killed and being inno. This resulted in you calling a kos on gandalf who called a kos based on you to kill pepper. Now while hearing this cupcake and gandalf thought you were the diverting the blame of a false kos you called onto gandalf (who you kosed) and cupcake killed you for kosing the guy he was with for the whole game.

11. Magafe

Magafe Banned

No, it's the way people do it. There isn't a rule about how you do it or how you don't do it. And cupcake was with gandalf so he knew he didn't do it.
    So it wasn't a kos on suspicion cupcake was with him. So he had the rights to call a KOS on you. Not because you want do it One kills the other, that is the stupid way to do it.

12. MckeonHitman

MckeonHitman Serious Member

Banana i think your focused on one part of your name

Ban.

Stop

Dont be the next Dawg Chowda.

13. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Banana never called a KOS on someone, until that person committed a traitorous act; that person was Gandalf. He only said, "He thought" it was pepper who killed a guy; he never said KOS pepper or pepper is a traitor or called anything of that sort; that person was Gandalf. If anything, Banana called suspicion on Pepper and then Gandalf called a KOS on suspicion; at least that's the sound of it. Upload chat logs and if that is the case, Gandalf should be slain. End of story.

14. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

If you KoS someone for any reason, it puts you at risk of being KoS'd back and possibly killed. By anyone.

Nothing wrong happened here(except the RDM chain that no one really started), Pepper did a traitorous act, you mentioned it, Gandalf decided to KoS based on it. You KoS'd Gandalf for KoS'ing and innocent you both got killed.

@Mango Tango Maybe Gandalf also saw the traitorous act.

15. i said "I think thepepper killed this guy with the barrel" not "THEPEPPER KILLED THIS GUY WITH THE BARREL"

16. ThePepper

ThePepper VIP

I did not shoot the barrel, I had my magneto stick out. I was killed, and when it was found that I was Inno that is when banana callled the KOS on gandalf for a false KOS.

17. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

The question is if Pepper actually did anything traitorous. If he was with an unID, I get it. Gandalf called the KOS on pepper, so Gandalf should have been the person who was KOS'd next. I'm not sure who called the KOS on Banana, but he shouldn't have been the one who was KOS'd; it should have been Gandalf for calling the KOS on an innocent. If Pepper did something traitorous, and turned out to be an inno, then that's where it ends. If he did nothing traitorous, then Gandalf called the KOS on Banana's suspicion. I'm guessing Banana called the KOS on Gandalf then and everyone, including Cupcake, all sided with him and killed Banana for calling it; even though he did something traitorous.

If Pepper did something traitorous, then that ends it. No slay should be issued.

18. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Banana has been traitor baiting, Calling kos on me then removing them so I don't believe him he could of said something that confused everyone.

19. cupcake mayhem called KOS on me

20. Magafe

Magafe Banned

You caused everything banana.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.