Denied Crystal's Appeal

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by Emily❤, Mar 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Your In Game Nickname:
    Why does this matter if it's SB
    Your Steam ID:
    Why does this matter if it's SB
    Which Server:
    Ew SB ban
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I only made this cuz Robo have to show proof of why he banned me on sb and I am kinda bored now
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Super guilty but I mean she was an (I mean I could say something right here but I wouldn't even be able to see the sbs reaction so meh) as well and wasn't like warned as much as me just cuz she is an older member than me :oops:

2. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

3. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Crystal,

I banned you for Harassment in shoutbox despite multiple warnings from multiple staff members.

Please be patient while I gather my evidence.

~Robo

4. Amatsu

Amatsu Emerald

Was there, wasn't even a lick of 'harassment' to be had. Just another power hungry staff member.

5. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

SB can't handle when two opposites collide and throws insults at each other anymore
    Old days=Best days

6. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

Just going to add this image because, while Crystal and Amatsu were breaking the rules, other people were to, it just wasnt directed at Staff, and Robo (or any other mods) didnt really do anything. There is always more, especially from Stray, but it doesnt garner the same attention

[​IMG]

7. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Ok let's get right down to business.

Firstly, you've admitted your guilt, you're not taking this appeal seriously, and are presumptuous in your claims. The main reason why you were banned from shoutbox for 1 day was your continued arguing with Grace after several staff members told you to stop. Even after Grace stopped arguing with you and Miss Alice you continued and that's where I drew the line because you had more than enough chances to stop yet you continued.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Not to mention you tried to by-pass your shoutbox ban with an alt account.

[​IMG]

As for your concerns, Stray and Melon were warned during this trying time prior to this picture you've posted. I left after both Amatsu and Crystal were banned so I could deal with their appeals and could not deal with the aftermath.

The only reason why Grace or Miss Alice were not banned was because they stopped. Everyone was on the same playing field, however I'll stress again the fact you continued and did not heed our warnings. There's no bias in this matter, just fact. So this appeal will be locked and denied.

@Falcor will review this appeal and its verdict to determine if it was unjust. You're free to message her for any questions.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.