Crossroads.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Husky, Aug 18, 2014.

1. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Well..I really do not know how to begin this really. After having so many hours to a community who would? What I am trying to say is that I am leaving the community. When I first left due to depression, about a month of two later I beat it with the help of some friends and family. I decided to come back, meet the new promoted staff and fresh, new faces. This time I wanted change...I wanted to return with a full force and possibly become a positive force towards the community and bring happiness to those around me. I wanted to be recognized and noticed by, well..by the community of course! I worked very hard at what I did, but that did not seem to be enough to be really liked. And I decided that it was not worth it to keep trying if I never got a single positive result towards my goal. I wanted to thank a couple people and say a couple other things.
    Well first off...
    @Sinz and @MegatroN [Apollo] : Sorry I could not keep either of you as friends. I know I might not seem as much to you guys but it was fun while it lasted!
    @Darktooth : Oh Darktooth, how our friendship started was over a few sentences and jokes. And this was before Sinz and your group of staff now. I helped you a good amount towards your goal of becoming a moderator and hey, I believed you could do wonders for this community and now you lead your own group of moderators. Oh how they grow so fast. We do not talk or play a lot anymore, and I wanted to say thanks. I am proud of you.
    @McMuffin : You also really helped me towards my original moderating position and I really wanted to thank you for it. I have seen you grow from a while back and look at you! Admin now! Now you control your own team of mods and more of responsibilities. I am proud of you as well.
    @Darth West : Oh how I am gonna miss you. Back when I was mod and a close friend of yours (hopefully still am.) we always talked and hung out together on Vanilla. You never liked being harpooned, though. Best wishes on future endeavors!
    @Killamarshall / @The Law : You two were my admins back when I was originally mod and good friends. Sadly neither of you are really around for me anymore and I cannot thank you enough for your hard work to help me and the community out. Much appreciated, old friends.
    @tollybear and @Papa-Vodka: You both were my original friends back since the very beginning and I am sad to see you both go, and are really not talking to me anymore. I will keep trying. You both need to come back! ;w; I still have cuddles!
    @LegoGamerGuy : My second in command. I will not forget being harpooned by you. Feel better alright? For me? ;w; I hate seeing friend upset/hurt because I am like an overprotective mother when it comes to affection. Keep harpooning alright? <3~
    @Guilty-Crown *facepalm*
    @kynwall You better add me on steam you silly tiger. You are still my bestie and appreciate you very much. I am better now, so come on down!
    @LionDoge Hey Hubby. :3 Not gonna be on much anymore. Looks like someone is gonna have to harpoon you for me. ;) Thanks for everything and that you believed in my ability to staff more than everyone!
    @Zigles13 Thanks my wolf friend. You and I are great friends and you believed I could have been a moderator again just as much as LionDoge and for that I thank you. Both of you get admin for me alright?~ <3
    Some might be happy I am gone, and some might be up, butI thought things would be different this time. I thought maybe one day I could be interested in being here for a long while and I would be recognized, but I was wrong. And for that I bid this community farewell and wish the best on its future endeavors.

I believe in each and every one of you and still care oh so much, no matter how much I was put throughout the past year I still regret nothing towards being apart of this community. I know I am not much to it, but all that matters is that I left good friends to take care of it. With love,
    四代目火影 - Yondaime Hokage: Minato Namikaze

2. LionDoge

LionDoge (◕‿◕) VIP

;_;

3. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Take care. :)

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

*facepalm and tips fedora*

5. Kalvinjetson13

Kalvinjetson13 *CALCIUM INTENSIFIES* VIP

Thanks Mr. Skeltal.

6. goodbye.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

Farewell Husky. You will always be known as the great harpooner. :)

8. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

My son; You have much potential and I want you to one day go for your goals and dreams. <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

;__; i cri evrytiem

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Natsu | SP

Natsu | SP IIIIINCURSIO! VIP

Take it easy.

11. Sora

Sora S-Senpai notice m-me! VIP

;~;

12. HoneySenpai<3