Approved Creetek's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Creetek, Jan 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Creetek

Creetek New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Creetek
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:57891301
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I honestly dont really know why I was banned in the first place, I guess I offened the rule "RDM & Leave" judging by my 5 day ban. But I can assure you, I had no Intention to do so.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I dont really have proof of my innocence, all I can say was that I killed an Innocent who I thought was shooting at me and probably recieved a slay for that. I didnt get a notice that I shall be slain, so after the round I went to bed and when I came back it said I had 4 days ban remaining. I can just repeat the above, I had no Intention to do so and Im truly sorry for that.​

2. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

You were banned by @Chastity4lyfe. Please be patient for their response.

3. Creetek

Creetek New Member

Will be, Thanks.

4. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Hey! I have seen this and will get back to you shortly with all my information!

5. Chastity4lyfe

Alright thanks for being patient @Creetek .
    Here is the report against you:
    [​IMG]
    Here is you leaving:
    [​IMG]

The reason for your slay was because you shot and killed this playing assuming they were shooting at you, but as I reviewed the death scene and logs, he never shot near you, nor was he shooting near a group of individuals and was true to his statement in the report. Although tbaiting is killable and seen as traitorous, it is defined in our MOTD as "shooting towards players", in which case I did not see that. You left immediately after I issued the slay on you. When we slay you, you actually have a blinking message on the top of your screen that tells you that you have an upcoming slay and you need to stay for the entirety of the round before leaving otherwise you may be banned. Is it possible that you may have missed this message?

I'd be more than happy to accept your appeal and void it if you can add me on steam and we can figure out a time for you to serve the slay!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  6. Creetek

Creetek New Member

To be honest I had no Idea how the slays work, I didnt see a message. I will now add you on steam to serve the slay asap, thanks.

7. Chastity4lyfe

@Creetek Oh! Well generally if we put a slay on you, they appear in the chat, and then until you serve it, there is a message in the center of your screen (it's really hard to miss) blinking that you have an incoming slay and should not leave otherwise you're subject to a ban! We'll talk soon and figure out a time and finish this once the slay is served.

8. Chastity4lyfe

Player has served his slay.
    Appeal: Approved
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.