Denied CRANBUSHI's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by CRANBUSHI, Jan 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRANBUSHI

CRANBUSHI New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    CRANBUSHI
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:201131114
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because the ban reason was undoubtedly false.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have evidence because I didn't think I was going to get banned, if I thought I was going to get banned then I would have gathered evidence, so instead, let me explain what happened in the case. I killed two people, and for some reason I was banned for "RDM x3" so I don't know how to defend on myself on the third offense because I actually have no idea what happened.

1. I killed a player named "Autism Personified" because he shot toward me and did not specify that it was a misclick before I killed him nor in the report.

2. I killed a player named "o sht im jus str8 up boolin fam" because he was door blocking, and after I warned him via voice-chat he didn't comply to move.

If anybody should be punished it should be the minges that I killed for T-Baiting and intentionally door-blocking.

*EDIT: The ban was very recent so the evidence of the player shooting first is definitely still visible in the logs.

2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

banned by me. give me some time thanks.

EDIT: May take a bit longer because imgur is at capacity right now x(

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hello CRANBUSHIS!

Today, I banned you for RDM x3, which is a day ban. I'll go ahead and walk you through each report and why I made the verdicts I made!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This first report has to do with you throwing a frag grenade and killing two people. When asked for a reason you failed to give one that was substantial enough to void the slays, thus I applied two slays to you, damagelogs can be found above.
    [​IMG]
    After you finished your slays, you killed someone else for door blocking, which would make your 3rd and final offense of rdm resulting in the ban that has lead you here today. On this server you cannot kill for door blocking unless your life was in danger, and it was very clear that it was not (there were other exits to the room you were in).

With all this, I don't think I'm going to be unbanning you. Often times you made it hard for me to do my job, calling me dumb and even cussing out another player on the servers. You even went on to report traitors for killing you. Not to mention the ban is only for a single day.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.