Content.

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by RaYm0nD, Feb 15, 2017.

1. RaYm0nD

RaYm0nD VIP Bronze

Where is our darker lazertag map at? Huh? Where's the earrape jihad sounds? Where's the overwatch models with boob physics? That keylog addon with the kill logs?

So many five star suggestions we've had the past few weeks. The servers haven't been updated for..for an eternity.
    Yeah we had that Dimecraft hoarder? PrimeScam order? Crimetract sorter? Oh! Minecraft serrver!
    That never happened.

Though I understand that a drag and drop insta server 9000 takes time to put together, And that the ttt servers had to be put a side of a while.

But we must remember the roots where this community was put together..

[​IMG] Yes, The ttt servers. Where we complained about getting RDM'd and where we complained about getting reported for RDM. Wbere our karmas plumit but ours spirits go on, Until that dude t baits infront of you and you get banned. The micspam, The chatspam, the aimbots, the tryhards and the immense toxicity.

We need content to keep things fresh. Oh lord HypeGone! Please add new junk that we can enjoy. No, Not a remix of lazertag.
    Let's not forget the TTT servers.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

@Carned

Now that i've tagged carned and he has responded (btw you should check out his response it's alright) allow me to give my two cents.

Content, it comes and it goes. I don't get excited for new stuff because TTT is gold in my eyes. It's a gamemode that I can play and play and play and never get tired of. A gamemode that doesn't require new shoes to be good.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

what did I just read

Our servers strive for quality content. Before we add something, we extensively test it to make sure it's up to par with our standards, and if it isn't, we will either tweak it and make it work, or find a new concept entirely. 'drag and drop ttt servers' isn't our thing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

We are working very hard to bring you guys new stuff, we unfortunately hit a lot of speed bumps and tried to do more than we had time for.

I can't spoil anything for obvious reasons but there will be new stuff very soon and hopefully once this is out we will be able to do smaller frequent ones!

Hang in there guys!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1