Competitive Deathrun Fix

Discussion in 'Deathrun Suggestions' started by Yatty ☄️, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

Hey yo what's up! It's me Yatty.[​IMG]

I've recently made somewhat of a return and have a few ideas in mind to help make Deathrun more rewarding while also making it slightly more competitive.

So my main suggestion was changing the leaderboards page. I feel this page should be changed to show the active leaderboards for maps.

If you agree with my idea here then my follow-up suggestion was to implement a weekly/monthly reset of those leaderboards to encourage more players to try and enter that #1 spot.
    Most of the current top spots in the Deathrun maps are beaten with several exploits and possible fun-round completions.(which honestly shouldn't affect the leaderboards)

As a way to help encourage players to play Deathrun I think some type of points reward system to combat the lottery on TTT should be included.(IE : Leaderboard rewards for top 3 per map)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

For the changes you suggest to the forums leaderboard page, I’m not sure if that would be implemented. It would take a lot of time and work for highwon to implement it. The changes for the monthly leaderboard reset is already an idea I have, it’s just a matter of getting the big man to sign off on it and reset the times.

However the times for each map have to be reset manually. There’s not a “reset all” button he can press. So I’m not sure if either of these would ever get done, but they are good suggestions nonetheless

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1