Approved cmdpunker's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by cmdpunker, Apr 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdpunker

cmdpunker Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ThePixelnator
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned unjustly and without real reason. All was said that I was 'hacking' when I wasn't doing anything of the sort.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have never hacked once, and out of no where, during a game, I get banned by this Agent P mod for 'hacking'. It was all so sudden and I don't know how I 'hacked' when I was just walking around the map.​

2. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

Tagging @Agent A who banned you for hacking. Please be patient. And you were using no recoil.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  3. cmdpunker

cmdpunker Member

I was using no recoil? What do you mean?

4. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

Agent A will present the evidence. Please be patient.

5. cmdpunker

cmdpunker Member

Ah, sorry..Just was so sudden. Shocked me and disappointed me. My bad for the short of patience. I'll wait.

6. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

We had suspicion on you for hacking and aimbot.
    However, during the gun game, I noticed that you managed to fire a winchester shot without a recoil after the previous shots having recoil.

This is the entirety of the gun game.
    However, if a person wasn't paying full attention, they would've missed the shot.

We suspected you after reviewing this video:

Please provide proof that you are not hacking.
    Otherwise, the ban will stay.

7. cmdpunker

cmdpunker Member

So these videos are showing how the guns have low-medium recoil, and myself pushing opposite with my mouse to counteract the recoil. This is why I was banned, correct? I feel rather insulted that I was accused in the first place becuase I know a bit about how CS:GO and such works with the gun's recoil.. The second video was just a round over, and the gailil isn't that strong with recoil to begin with, hence why it barely does damage to the body. The first video, the winchester is like the same. Low recoil, but low accuracy unless you aim down the sights. Tiny spread too. I've practiced with this weapon many times in the past as well whenever I came onto these servers (Whenever they were at least populated enough.) I can't even show any 'proof' like videos or anything, though, since I was already banned and can't even rightfully prove myself with recording.

8. Agent A

You haven't address the lack of recoil on the winchester shot that you used to finish off bri997.

9. cmdpunker

cmdpunker Member

..Admin, you do realize that there are two things wrong with this, right? One, the video itself was lagging behind for what I was seeing. When I was shooting the winchester from the hip, he was on my own crossheirs. On the lack of recoil, that is just the game mechanic itself. Winchesters have a fast reload. AS for the 'lack of recoil', it won't show due to, what I explained before, compensating for the recoil by pushing my mouse opposite of where the screen shakes with the recoil.

10. cmdpunker

cmdpunker Member

So I guess you aren't even going to bother and say this ban was 'just' and right to a player that just wants to enjoy your server?

11. Agent A

While the video is somewhat laggy, it shows your final shots with the Winchester clearly enough.
    Secondly, winchester has a recoil on our servers, so you can't entirely default the blame on game mechanics that it has no recoil.

I am asking you for proof that you are controlling it in order to dispute my evidence.

12. cmdpunker

cmdpunker Member

And I am asking how am I supposed to prove myself when I've been banned from the game server that uses the two winchester rifle/shotguns. I will admit I had misworded and used 'lack of recoil'. That was my fault. I did mean to say the low recoil that the gun has.

13. cmdpunker

cmdpunker Member

If you seriously believe in your report, then you must be no better than how Battlefield acted with a few of their players that got banned for being too accurate and good. I've played on these servers for roughly 4 years, and this is what I get for coming back to it on a bored day, some newbie admin banning me for hacking when I've been playing PUBG, fornite, and even CS:GO in the past. I'm not saying I'm the best or anything like that. Far from it. I'm just rather annoyed that I can't even enjoy a good TTT server without this happening, despite myself being forced to deal with shitty RDMers and false reports.

14. cmdpunker

cmdpunker Member

Alright Agent. If you are even still listening, here's something that should wake you the hell up. Gun Game doesn't bide by the rules.

15. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Gun game does abide by the rules, cmdpunker. You can still be punished in some situations during a fun round.

16. cmdpunker

cmdpunker Member

So I can be punished for being good at a game, Husky? Seems rather legit. And yes, there are 'videos' about my 'cheating'.. I've had at least 5 other friends look over that video, and they all asked the same thing. What is this shit. Honestly, I'm getting real tired of how ignorant some of the mods/admins can be with this kind of stuff. *Sees some things that isn't how other players, ban him!*
    Also to tell you guys what happens during gun games whenever you get a kill during it. "The RECOIL is killed off instantly." Making one of the reasons bullshit.

17. cmdpunker

cmdpunker Member

18. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

I was the one that made that video, also, I made that video to show the difference between *low recoil* and working against the guns recoil upon firing. That video you used as evidence is so laggy it looks like it came off a potato. The problem with spectator mode is its always slightly behind what the player is doing because of the way source works with servers. If you want more evidence as to how the guns recoil works, fine, whatever.

19. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

20. cmdpunker

cmdpunker Member

So, what, did this admin run off since there is evidence that they were wrong now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.