Denied CHIPS novice's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by CHIPS novice, Feb 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    CHIPS Novice
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:45110877
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    He ban me for mass RDM and i wasn't the map i played.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I been slain 2 round for killing a T with C4 so that was a normal RDM +1 .. Then map change.....I was under dolls house . That One White Guy was killed people in there and a guy was there and didn't do anything to try kill him(GBA). I kill the guy who didn't do anything THEN ID every corpse and I took a DNA scanner from the D who That One White Guy just killed and it lead me to him so i killed him . Then the round finish and BOOM he ban me MASS RDM​

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I am collecting my evidence as we speak.
    Give me some time in order to do so.

4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Heyo @CHIPS novice
    Thank you for reporting me on the forums today.
    I'm sorry to inconvenience you any way shape or form. But lest get right into this!

Chips 1.jpg

For this one you killed 2 Ts with a C4 that you planted. Now your main complaint was that they were traitors.
    Yes they were traitors but you still have to know. You cant get lucky and time it out right. Its still considered RDM.

Chips 2.jpg

Now on this report you claimed GBA for him as the reasoning you killed him but unfortunately I did not deem it GBA because he may have just walked into the room.
    Chips 5.jpg Chips 3.jpg Chips 4.jpg

As you can see by the light blue drawing, that is where the walls are underneath the bed. I killed those 3 and he may have been afk at that spot, but you didn't know that. He may have just walked into the area from the door on the outside on the left hand side of the angle I have here.

For these reasons, I will be denying this appeal. Don't worry about not being able to play on our servers as this is only a local ban. So enjoy our 6 other servers.
    Hopefully you have a nice day @CHIPS novice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.