Denied china waifu's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by china waifu, Sep 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. china waifu

china waifu New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    china waifu
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:91354934
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I joined on my alt because I felt like the ban was unjustified and just kept wanting to play. The way the ban happened was because I was reading chat where someone had said the word "tranny". I thought using this word in the context that I was just reading chat would be okay but I got instagagged with no explanation. After getting ungagged I asked if saying it with it being in chat was offensive (without saying the actual word) and got banned with the reason being "yes, it's offensive". The admin in question to my knowledge was Audrey, and almost everyone on the server was arguing against them, trying to explain that I was simply reading off chat and not paying close attention to my words. I'm sorry if I offended anyone saying that and it was not my intent to evade punishment by rejoining, just to talk to admins, as none of them were accepting my friends requests or responding to messages.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

3. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

Alright we are gonna lock this till @audrey can look into this

4. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Heyo,

I was only there for most of the harassment and my involvement was the ban evasion.
    You got banned by audrey for Harassment which will be addressed by her.

You then went out of your way to join on 3 different alts to evade the ban. You turned your 1 day ban into 4 weeks because of that.

So once @audrey presents their side, we'll then address your ban evasion problem here.

5. audrey

audrey batty VIP

so, let's go over what got you banned.

first thing: you repeated a transphobic slur that someone else used like you said, which you aren't allowed to do. this however did not earn you an instantaneous ban like you claim; i merely warned you not to use slurs.

second thing: "i reported audrey on steam rep for wanting to fuck dogs, so, you know, gotta do what you gotta do" got you kicked. that would be here.

third thing, and the one for which you were banned: as soon as i started talking on a new map, you started mocking my voice saying "oh my god, shut up! don't come close to my pets!" at this point, i banned you for a day. that would be here.

so, not exactly anything as innocent as just reading one slur from chat, i would say. you had two extra chances to stop and missed 'em both by a mile.

denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.