Approved Cherious's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cherious, Aug 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Cherious
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:42185539
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    No idea why I was banned for hacking. The HK SL8 is an easy gun to use with little recoil. Not sure if there is anything that would be considered out of the ordinary when I was playing and the fact that I have played with @ink before.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Obviously, Ink should have some video evidence of me playing and decided to ban me from that reason. If anything, try to get someone (from the staff team) to show how easy it is to use the HK SL8 since it has little recoil. I am somewhat guessing that no recoil was part of the reason ink decided to ban me. Not sure if there is any other cause / reason for banning me.​

2. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Tagging @ink to address your concerns.

3. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

I have seen this, and will reply at earliest convenience.

4. ink

Hey Cherious. Thanks for appealing your ban for Hacking 3rd Offense. I banned you for Silent aim, and No Recoil based on the following evidence from your latest Traitor round. There were multiple instances where you snapped to players heads and had 0 recoil throughout the time you were firing your gun.

The evidence mentioned above, and no recoil from your AK47 from previous time of the day (won't mention unless needed otherwise) proved to me that you were hacking the third time on our servers. Is there anything you'd like to add?

EDIT: Sorry, this is your 2nd Offense of hacking as other was overturned. Ban is corrected as of now.

5. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

Can't download the file... Do you also have the time when I used the deagle? Also, I believe my previous 2nd "hacking" offense was voided by Giraffe. I also have a 10 second radar and keep myself very alert to each (nearby) position of innocent players, allowing me to track their location.

For the AK, I would also need to see the preview of when that was so I can understand which part was deemed "suspicious" by you.

Edit : Okay now that I have been able to look at the video, the ak would add furthermore to the evidence for why you banned me. If it's anything that provokes a thought of suspicion such as no recoil, I can tag Ant. for his verdict as well since he is one of the most experienced ak users. But only if you're willing to share the vid with me or anyone else with the staff team (perferrably with someone else because I am having trouble with trying to upload a demo atm).

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  6. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

Alright, thanks to a certain person, I have been able to look at the video.

At 0:11 and 0:49 in the video, you can see recoil.
    As for some of those other kills such as SAVE.THE.SEATURTLES hopping down the hallway, I waited for him to land after the hop to take the shot (since it takes time for them to hop back up and aiming at the head with the assumption of ground level). I tend to flick and shoot for the head. Most of them were just standing still and/or strafing and that made it easy to flick and headshot for me. You can see that I missed the first shot to kill switcheroo (last person killed in the video), showing you that I don't have silent aim and it wasn't bad hit reg either as no blood flew out.

7. ink

Upon further review of the evidence in question in the post, as well as corruption of the other demo file with additional evidence, I will be accepting this ban appeal as at its current state; it is inconclusive.

Sorry for your inconvenience,
    Appeal: Accepted/ Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.