Approved Cherious's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cherious, Oct 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Cherious
    Your Steam ID:
    (STEAM_0:1:42185539)
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    According to the post of which I was banned for, I was accused of having "No recoil". I have used the HK SL8 and the deagle for at least 13 months of experience, allowing me to become very accustomed to the recoil of those guns. That's how I can manage to control those guns and slide my mouse down as I shoot to maintain almost perfect accuracy. But of course, I can also handle the recoil of every other gun including the H.U.G.E 249 because of this.
    However, I find the time of which I am banned now extremely peculiar because I have pulled very, very similar and related many times within one week and month and even 18 headshots in one traitor round using a deagle before this case. I had other names such as "Real Super Sand Legend" and "The 10th" (which was at least a few months ago including the summer of 2016) and I never got banned for "hacking" out of the 18 months I have been playing on the serious TTT servers.
    If possible, I would like to get a quick response and the staff's verdict and any other witnesses / claims on this, thank you.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I unfortunately don't have any recordings or evidence that could help me on the ban appeal, other than how TeeZy quoted me "wow my aim is really bad", even though the headshots that followed those words were can definitely be considered "suspicious". I meant that in a sarcastic tone and I don't blame TeeZy if he took the words seriously. At least according to the ban appeal of me here: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-cherious-steam_0-1-42185539.33855/

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
  2. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

I just hope this is sufficient enough to get me unbanned and diplomatic enough.

3. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

Hey I was the one who banned you for this Report. Could you explain your reasonings for this.

4. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

The Report has a link you can click to go to.

I would like to hear a bit more on your side of the story.

5. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

I learned to control the recoil of the deagle and galil the moment the gun is fired. (Actually, I just had a second thought and it maybe that the deagle shot just happened to be dead on. I also have adjusted my crosshair size to a smaller size in the options if that helps to provide an explanation)

6. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Given that I filed the report I'll add my own comment in here, even with pulling the mouse down at the perfect timing the screen will still shake, the cursor may stay in the same location but the screen will still move slightly and your shots do not have this.

7. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. VIP

Adding on to what Xpro said, the video in his report also shows you getting some seriously low recoil with a GALIL, and I probably have some additional video evidence on you somewhere. I'll do some digging and see what I can find, but chances are they got automatically deleted by my software.

8. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

Hello once again, Cherious!

As I was thinking over about your appeal and your recent ban for Hacking (2nd Offense) which been globalized by @Giraffe. One can rightly argue about having really good control on recoils. No matter how good they are, there will always be some recoil. After reviewing that video and asking around about the report made on you. It was clear as day as your deagle shot. Deagle has much, much more kickback that will cause your screen to shake and move your cursor upwards. Last deagle shot you did confirmed the no recoil hacks as your screen didn't shake nor moved upwards thus confirming your ban.

You were also banned previously on our servers for hacking. After serving your ban is seems like you haven't learned your lesson on hacking and came back still trying same old route with us. I would glady accept your appeal however, you have history with us so I will be denying your appeal.

As your ban is globalized, come back with a better mindset and no unfair gameplay hacks when returning to our servers to play again. If you have any question or wish to discuss this further, please message me by inbox or add me on steam.

Thank you for taking your time to appeal.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

9. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Cherious,

I only want to say that I deeply apologize. Earlier today, a player brought up that I had banned you for hacking and sent me the report that was made against you on the forums.
    When looking in your post history, I found this appeal. I never had received an alert although I was tagged by Osmium.
    After watching the video again in the report made against you, I don't believe the evidence shows anything inclusive enough to justify a ban.
    I will be accepting this appeal, voiding the ban, and I am very, very sorry for the inconvenience that this has brought upon you.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Voided

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.