Changing Trail Color

Discussion in 'Trails' started by Chef, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Chef

Chef Banned VIP

This ones gonna be short :3.

I think the ability to change your trail color, (aka material) would be a nice add. Ive seen on lots of diffrent DR servers and this one shoudn't be different!

Like it:
    Go ahead and +1 and tag your friends makes this post more popular and gives it the possibility to be added!

I Hope You B0ss Agree With Me!

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

This would actually be really nice for some of the neutral trails, such as the white line trail.

You have my +1.

3. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

It would be nice to have some customization for the normal trails. +1

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

+1

5. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

Good suggestion, pretty sure it comes with the Deathrun version we are using by default too.
    +1

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. yes please

7. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Being able to personalize something within the server sounds like a great addition to me. Something all players would enjoy! :)
    +1

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Viral☣

Viral☣ I'm the hero that Deathrun deserves! VIP Silver

+1 I have done this on many different servers and all you have to do is click on the trail and at the bottom it says modify than when you click modify it gives you a big amount of colors and when you click on the color it goes with the trail while you move.Also this doesn't only work for trails it works for playermodels to it's the same way you do the trails BUT sometimes it doesn't work but I think this goes with it, its this thing when you are modifying your playermodel it says body groups next to it at the top those are things that you can add like for example the umbreon it's only body group is changing its color from yellow to blue but some other playermodels body groups gives you the ability to add things like a hat or headphones.