Approved Casimir's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Casimir, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Casimir

Casimir VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Col. Jack O'Neill
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:29667756
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    My game crashed near the end of the round shortly after I got two slays. I didn't agree with the mod in any way, shape, or form, but I would have sat through my two slays. I mean, if I were going to rage quit I certainly wouldn't do it before I lost/won. It was an honest mistake and I'm still willing to sit through the slays.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Don't really have any, when I started the game back up I think any history, including the crash was wiped. Unless it's still there. Don't think I can bring up the console in the menu screen.​

2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Toest for "Mass RDM x3". Please be patient as they gather their evidence.

3. Casimir

Casimir VIP

Mass RDM? The heck? I killed 4 people, two definitely in the T rooms, and the two who argued that they weren't in the T room, which I'm not going to bother arguing. But the other two were good kills.

4. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

Hi Casmir, thanks for taking the time to appeal this ban on the forums.
    I got these 2 reports
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    They weren't in the T room but just outside. I accidentally opened my recording software twice so the entire video was just a black screen, a fatal mistake on my part. Seeing as I don't have the sufficient evidence for this ban I am going to lift and void this ban. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
    Ban: lifted and voided
    Thread: locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.