Denied Captain Steve's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Captain Steve, Apr 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Steve

Captain Steve Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    captain Steve
    Your Steam ID:
    Captain_Steve8
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    one server i did mic spamming once i admit but they are not suppose to bane for 5 days,and i never got slayed so its not suppose to be RDM and leave,for mic spamming they are suppose to mute.and another server i did nothing i quit and i went to eat my breakfast and when i came back to play i got banned for 14 days. Please kindly solve this problem
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Hey @Captain Steve I banned you for RDM and leave, 2nd offense. Please be patient while I gather evidence.

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

4. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

I banned you because this report came in
    [​IMG]
    . I had asked you twice about why you had killed this player as started here
    [​IMG]
    . I unfortunately do not have the first warning screenshot. If you can tell my why you killed this player I may consider unbanning you.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  5. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio Banned Elite

Hey Captain Steve!

Thanks for taking the time to submit an appeal. I understand it can be a little confusing when you are unable to log in, so lets jump straight into the reasoning for your ban.

[​IMG]

As you can see, here I created a report against you for some random damage that you initiated. You can also see I asked you why and you said sorry, implying it was a mistake.

[​IMG]

As you can see from the damage logs you definitely shot first, and for no apparent reason. However, you already know this.

[​IMG]

There's the screenshot of when you actually left with the slay.

I don't think there is much else you can add however, I will await your response and take it into consideration before I make my verdict. Please respond within 24 hours or I'll have to deny this appeal.

6. Captain Steve

Captain Steve Member

He really was a traitor only 4 people were left and i knew he was a traitor the way he was behaving.sorry i was idle and i went for breakfast. Then i Quit. Because I had some work to do.I dindt know i was slayed.And i Didnt see your warning.

7. Captain Steve

Captain Steve Member

PLease Please Please it was not on purpose

8. Captain Steve

Captain Steve Member

First of all I dindt know i was slain
    and second of all i was preety busy so i was idle
    third of all i forgotthat i hadnt quit the server so i came back and i quit it without seeing the messages

9. Captain Steve

Captain Steve Member

He was a traitor.He was a traitor.i was an innocent so its not considered RDM!He was a traitor.
    He was a traitor.He was a traitor.i was an innocent so its not considered RDM!He was a traitor.

10. Captain Steve

Captain Steve Member

Hello.My friend You were idle and sometimes idle people do not know who shot them, they dont even care most of the times i shot idle people they were a traitor fortunately and when it came to you, you were innocent.

11. Captain Steve

Captain Steve Member

He really was a traitor only 4 people were left and i knew he was a traitor the way he was behaving.sorry i was idle and i went for breakfast. Then i Quit. Because I had some work to do.I dindt know i was slayed.And i Didnt see your warning.
    First of all I dindt know i was slain
    and second of all i was preety busy so i was idle
    third of all i forgotthat i hadnt quit the server so i came back and i quit it without seeing the messages
    Hello.My friend You were idle and sometimes idle people do not know who shot them, they dont even care most of the times i shot idle people they were a traitor fortunately and when it came to you, you were innocent.

12. Captain Steve

Captain Steve Member

I dont take SCREENSHOTS.SO I HAVE NO PROOF.

13. Captain Steve

Captain Steve Member

BUT I PINKY SWEAR(PROMISE) I AM INNOCENT.

14. hello my friend

Based on this, I'll be denying my side of the appeal. You can't just go around shooting players that are idle or afk hoping that they will be a traitor.

15. Captain Steve

Captain Steve Member

But unfortunately they were all traitors and by the way u were not i dle and u were carrying a harpoon.So got to know that easy.

16. Captain Steve

Captain Steve Member

There was a mistake in typing

17. Captain Steve

Captain Steve Member

First of all you were not idle
    Second of all main point YOU WERE A TRAITOR AND SO HOW IS IT CONSIDERED RDM.

18. Captain Steve

Captain Steve Member

RDM MEANS RANDOMNLY MURDERING PEOPLE IT WAS COMPLETELY NOT RANDOM

19. hello my friend

We're talking about different bans. Have a look at the reasons for why you were banned on EU1 that I posted, you seem to be describing the ban issued by @Gorgamel

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just to confirm we're not talking about the same thing, no harpoon was bought until after you killed this player.

20. Captain Steve

Captain Steve Member

CAN U PLEASE STOP EATING MY HEAD.FIRST OF ALL THERE WAS NO REASON FOR ME TO GET SLAYED SO IF THERE WAS NO SLAYING HOW WILL IT BE CONSIDERED RDM AND LEAVE YOU IDIOT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.