Denied Canceled Fish's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Canceled Fish, Jan 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Canceled Fish
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59585846
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    well idk why i was banned, so let's start with that? maybe i have some footage of what happened recorded if it hasn't been too long?
    Evidence of Innocence:
    not sure yet.​

2. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Rick for 'RDM and leave 2nd Offence'

He'll respond at his earliest convenience, please be patient.

3. the oldest video i have recorded for garry's mod was 3 days ago at around 9 pm EST so hopefully it was during or after then

4. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Hello, @Canceled Fish ! I have seen this appeal and will address it directly. Below you'll find the report in question, which I reviewed during the game and found no such instance of the reporting player ever shooting you, as you claimed:

[​IMG]

Also, as you'll see in the screenshot there, I captured the moment you left before fully serving your slay, and your subsequent ban. In light of your attitude during the game and that this is a second offense, I will be denying this appeal. Please refrain from further instances of RDM & Leave in the future, as the time stacks up rather quickly. However, I would also like to remind you that this is a localized ban, and you are perfectly welcome to play on our other servers while this is being served. Thank you for taking the time to appeal, and I hope you have a lovely evening!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.