Can we get me some feedback/Re-assurance?

Discussion in 'Archived Minecraft Discussion' started by Juice Juice™, Mar 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

This is meant to be an explanation, rather than an attack, but we only got the nether top because I was so vocal with it. If I hadn't been, you (the staff) would have decided for us that we didn't want it or couldn't personally handle it. This is why I'm so aggressive in pushing for a more open dialogue between staff and players. Almost everyone who plays wanted the nethertop, but because you assumed we didn't, we almost didn't, and who knows how else this is effecting the server?

I made this thread so that we, the players, might have a better understanding of what is happening and is going to happen, and I ended up getting to aggressive and argumentative. I'm sorry for that. But I still think, even if its nothing but ifs and Maybes, that you should probably share with us your thoughts, because right now, we don't know if the balance is going to be reset or the entire server, and right now, a lot of players agree that the server probably should be reset, though their reasons defer.

I don't express enough exactly how grateful I am for the work that @irritatingness and @Deathbyrussian put into the server, and I apologize for that. I have anything but a healthy social (or otherwise) life, and in someways, this server is sorta all I have left. I get passionate about things, and I get unreasonable. So, thank you, and I'm sorry.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Ok so we've reached many conclusions during our discussions for giving the server a face-lift. We will be testing these new ideas, and then outlining them we hope within the next week. I'm not specifying anything yet because we need to test them so I won't be listing you any guarantees, however keep your eyes peeled we've got actual plans in store now and we're eager to reveal them ASAP.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Adix99

Adix99 Ex-Moderator Emerald

All of us are really anticipating something new for the Server, thanks for your concern for the server. Keep us posted!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.