Approved Buried Ice's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Buried Ice, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Buried Ice
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I served out my slays I don't understand why I got banned I Don't think I did anything else wrong I could be mistaken this is one of my favorite servers I try not to fuck up too much if I did do something wrong I'm sorry but I believe i'm innocent [ Where it asks what server I was banned from I did'ent know what to put since its from all servers]​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

3. I am involved in this report, as you goomba stomped me on the temple map (west 2 I believe), and left before I could report you. I played as Deceiver101 on the server

4. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I've seen this and will give you the rundown when I can.

5. Hyper ✿

Hey @Buried Ice. I'll make it short and simple seeing as this is your 5th offense of RDM and leave. Here's what went down:

I was in the middle of the round when I received a message from Deceiver101/Dr. PoopTickler Jr. saying that he/she had been RDMed by you.
    I then continued to look into the logs and found a damage instance where you killed two people but left immediately so I was unable to retrieve any information from you.
    If you are unable to back actions up with reasonings, our moderator protocol requires us to ban you for RDM & Leave and when you appeal, retrieve the response there.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    With this being said, why did you damage Deceiver as shown above?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  6. I may have gomba stomped him but it was not on purpose he said it was on the temple map which is easy to accsedently gomba stomp people on I did not mean to hurt him had I remembered it I would not have left.

7. Hyper ✿

@Dr.PoopTickler Jr.

You seemed to be fixed on the damage at the time but in hindsight, do you forgive him for goomba stomping you for that damage?

8. Sure I'll forgive him, Mainly just wanted an explanation.

9. Thank you

10. Hyper ✿

With Deceiver forgiving the damage and all things considered, I will be accepting your appeal this one time.
    Just be very aware that the next time this happens again in the next 3 months, your punishment will be significantly harsher than this offense and less leniency will show through.

To ensure that you keep that sentiment, try to ask the staff member(s) online if you are allowed to leave by using the @ symbol before your message.
    If they say so, you should be in the clear. I know it might sound a little too much for a game server but trust me, it can get you out of a lot of trouble.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to open a conversation with me here on the forums by clicking here.

Have a safe and fun time on the servers and please make sure you are putting the comments above to use. Hope to see you soon.

Appeal: Accepted/Locked

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.