Burger King Foot Lettuce

Discussion in 'Jihad Sounds' started by RhazhBash, Aug 27, 2020.

1. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

First 2 seconds

• Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. Number 14: Taco Bell Piss Nachos.
    [​IMG]
    The last thing you'd want in your Taco Bell Nachos is somebody's piss, but as it turns out, that might be what you get. A 4channer uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing him pissing on the nachos, with the statement “This are the nachos you eat at Taco Bell.” Admittedly he had a cock ring on, but that’s even worse. The post went live at 13:28 pm on September 21 and a mere 25 minutes later the Taco Bell in question was alerted to the rogue employee, at least I hope he’s rogue. How did it happen? Well, the TB employee hadn’t removed the EXIF data from the uploaded photo, which suggested the culprit was somewhere in Albuquerque, New Mexico; This was at 13:37. 3 minutes later, at 13:40, the Taco Bell address was posted, with wishes of happy unemployment. 5 minutes later, the news station was contacted by another 4channer. And 3 minutes later, at 13:48, a link was posted on TB’s “Tell Us About Us” online form. The piss photo, otherwise known as Exhibit A, was attached. Albuquerque Journal contacted the TB in question the next day. When questioned, the breakfast shift manager said, “Oh, I know who that is. He’s getting fired.” Mystery, solved, by 4chan, now we can all go back to eating our fast food in peace.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

+1