Builders wanted

Discussion in 'Archived Minecraft Discussion' started by CorallocinB, Mar 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Hello MC community!

So our attempts to fix the SMC server have gone under extensive discussion within the last few weeks and our plans require a lot of man power to help create new maps for gamemodes and for minigames, areas for people to use portals, tutorial spots, and such for people to go to whether it's with our new economy or minigame set-up, or what we have in store for trying to give the server a face lift. There's a lot of projects we have in queue and we can start these items and progress what we have right now to be finished sooner with more help.

Looking for:

-Good builders, dont have to be a god
    -People with flexible free time, we're reasonable!
    -Ability to play on minecraft
    -Drive to help improve the server
    -No trolls

If you meet these requirements, please post below and in time we'll have you set-up. We appreciate your help!

~Robo

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

I would love to help. I have enough free time, I can build fairly well, and of course I have the game :p

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

I can build a hall of faces if @irritatingness gives me heads of people that connect.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

ME :) I built a spawn for a server called Anthrocraft long time ago but then it got shut down :( But I am willing to help.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

I could help like what I did to @BlueGalaxy when we're building a village. Idk If i'm good in building.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

i can build stuff and work a bit of redstone, my time is fairly flexible, i can help

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. .shirt

.shirt VIP

tbh just use world edit, and paste huge chunks of things here and there.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. I've built a few things already on the dev server, which were just some buildings/tests that were originally supposed to go along with the spawn made by @MallePietjeNiet but they can be used for anything. I am a bit rusty though tbh. Probably the only time I'll be able to build things is if I have the free time to do it. Or if I'm not taking a nap or something. \('~')/

• Like Like x 1
  9. I've built a few spawns for my friends. I would love to help!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Wumi

Wumi New Member

Any news on the dev server reset? is there gonna be a rollback? because everything is lost

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.