Approved buckethead's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by buckethead, Apr 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckethead

buckethead Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    young buckethead
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:47364856
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned over two months ago for almost 100 days for disrespect and mass rdm, I know this was wrong, and I apologize to any players and/or staff members that I caused trouble.

Despite my actions, I am a donor and love playing on the servers. If I am given the chance to have a reduced ban sentence or unban, I promise to not repeat my actions and be more respectful towards other players.

( Also, I am not 100% sure that I was banned on West 2, the ban happened over two months ago. )
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I am not innocent, I know what I did was wrong and if I'm given the opportunity to have a reduced ban or a unban, I promise to not misbehave again.​

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Desert for "RDM and Leave 4th Offense" which was then globalized by @Agent A . Please be patient as they gather their evidence.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Hello @buckethead . Please do not use alt. when you have access to your main account, @young buckethead . With that being said, please be patient as I try to contact @Desert .

4. I apologize, I was not able to access my account at the time due to a problem with authenticating my steam.

5. Agent A

In case you did not see this:

Please be patient as I try to contact Desert. If I am unable to reach Desert by any means or he does not have the evidence (if I do manage to contact him), I will be unbanning you. However, I'm going have to ask you to wait for a week, which is plenty of time for him to come on one of means where I can contact him.

6. Agent A

After discussing it with Desert, I will be unbanning you.

Appeal: Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.